Dynadot

Am new hi boys and girls

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Judge9

DigitalNamed.comTop Member
Impact
Hi peeps am new to domains but am quick learner when I get me head round things . Was investing or like playing on the stock market for a long time wanted a change
So a mate introduced me to the world of domains .
So here I am
,I think I got carried away a bit ,bought 28 domains in the last few days , still have my stock market head on and this a different ball game ,so going slow down and learn the domain process

Any advice would great

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi peeps am new to domains but am quick learner when I get me head round things . Was investing or like playing on the stock market for a long time wanted a change
So here I am
,I think I got carried away a bit ,bought 28 domains in the last few days , still have my stock market head on and this a different ball game ,so going slow down and learn the domain process

Any advice would great
Best of luck...:xf.wink:

•••
Thank you for the welcome guys

•••
So here I am

Any advice would great

Hi,
Welcome to Namepros :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Best of luck with your domaining adventure :)

•••
Hello Judge .. Best way to get feedback is to post the domains you purchased (there's an entire forum just for appraisals).

I'd say most people buy crap domains when they start out .. so taking a step back certainly isn't a bad thing .. but depending on the advice and information you got before you started you might not be that badly off.

Best of luck to you either way! :)

•••
So here I am

Any advice would great
Hi, welcome to namepros!
Are you a machine, a guy or from space?

•••
Hey there @Judge9

Sunburst-Welcome-Forum-(Make-big-money-myway2fortune.info).png

Hope to see you around

•••
•••
•••
Sorry you got here so late all the good names are gone. Just kidding no i am not but welcome.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros...Happy Domaining..(y)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back