Domain Empire

Always check your junk mail!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I primarily use my iphone for emails (sending/receiving) but my iphone doesnt inform me of new junk mail. A few days ago i was signed into my email acct on my laptop and went into my junk mail box. Inside my junk mail i saw an email stated "INTERESTED", The message in this email looked like this:

we are interested in aquiring your domain xxxx.net as our client currently owns the .com version. Our client has informed us they would like make a one time offer of $x,xxx for your name. Please respond to us with your reply.

thank you

"anonymous"

The message was originally sent to me 19 days before i read it. I contacted the sender informing them i would accept their offer. Escrow was used for the transaction and ive been paid. Domain was registered 6 months ago through godaddy (by me).

Buyer has asked to keep the domain name and final sales value ananymous.

CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it it crazy man u have best luck nice one.

•••
Congratulations JM !

I've had offers wind up in my junk folder many times. As much junk as I get, I still check the folder and do manual delete's on everything anyway.

Now you got some extra cash for those Black Friday deals! ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back