Domain Empire

Alternative to AdSense, Care to Share

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Only know biovertiser and adbrite.... any other popular alternatives to adsense ?

:gl: :gl: :gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SearchFeed is another one but their pay is pretty much nothing right now... I would sign up there but use of now...

•••
I have userd Clicksor and Paypopup.
Paypopup earns me about 2.5x more for the same site as Clicksor.

•••
it's slightly off topic, but if you're getting big traffic, maybe contact end users for ads. there's a industry standard cpm's published somewhere - i forget where. it has to be better than all these middlemen taking a cut.

•••
bidvertiser generates lower income than adsense, but minimum payout of $10 through Paypal is a good point.

•••
anilg said:
Yahoo Publisher network, Chitika, Clicksor are some other PPC programs

YPN as the second biggest Search Engine in the world Should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for limiting to US only.

•••
•••
I was thinking about looking at an alternative and thought I'd have a look at this thread. However after so much mixed opinion I think I'll have to stick with the monopoly of Google.

•••
Try any network which shows inline ads. They work best.
And adsense doesn't even have these type of ads.

•••
motherknucker said:
Try any network which shows inline ads. They work best.
And adsense doesn't even have these type of ads.

inline ads???

•••
so far, I have tried only adbrite, blacklabelads, clicksor, adsense, and widgetbuck

adbrite has that inline ads, but not sure about you guys, in my place, adbrite gives me small money:D.
blacklabelads is like adbrite, instead for adult. (Ah...I think they are the same.). IMO, it makes better money than adbrite, but may be it is because it is adult only...
clicksor sux, that's all.
adsense? this thread is talking about the alternative to adsense.
widgetbuck can be really sux(even worse than clicksor), can be really good, it is up to what your site have; so far I have tried to put widgetbucks on my store site, and it doesnt work well...

•••
AussieDomainer said:
inline ads???

I believe motherknucker was referring to the likes of Kontera or Infolinks.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back