Domain Empire

Alternative to AdSense, Care to Share

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Only know biovertiser and adbrite.... any other popular alternatives to adsense ?

:gl: :gl: :gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kontera, some people say it is good.

•••
YPN I enjoy :)

Bidvertiser I don't like their system seems like it just doesn't add up for me

•••
I have also heard good things about Kontera. Google has really dominated the market though, which is why there aren't a lot of good alternatives out there. :( YPN had potential, but they really dropped the ball with their system and I don't forsee them ever leaving beta.

•••
What don't you like about YPN backend?

Thanks
Epic said:
I have also heard good things about Kontera. Google has really dominated the market though, which is why there aren't a lot of good alternatives out there. :( YPN had potential, but they really dropped the ball with their system and I don't forsee them ever leaving beta.

•••
I don't even have YPN, but you can't serve ads to visitors outside of the United States and they have very poor ad targeting, likely due to a lack of advertisers.

•••
interesting I don't blame you for the lack of advertisers.. on the other hand my ads show up in diff countries

•••
axill, adversal, thenewsroom, revver all have paid me already.

•••
I've just put Kontera on one of my blogs - I'll keep you posted

•••
Haven't tried this service yet, but it seems to properly backed and developed: https://www.etology.com/

Anyone tried them before?

•••
happyhappy said:
interesting I don't blame you for the lack of advertisers.. on the other hand my ads show up in diff countries

They do show up around the globe, but according to their terms of service, the ads may only be displayed to visitors from the U.S. This requires the publisher to install their own geo-targeting system, which is too complicated for a majority of their members. I feel that if they're going to limit their program to U.S. visitors only, the least they can do is provide a built-in targeting system.

•••
I agree with you on that one! rep added
Epic said:
They do show up around the globe, but according to their terms of service, the ads may only be displayed to visitors from the U.S. This requires the publisher to install their own geo-targeting system, which is too complicated for a majority of their members. I feel that if they're going to limit their program to U.S. visitors only, the least they can do is provide a built-in targeting system.

•••
advaita said:
I've just put Kontera on one of my blogs - I'll keep you posted

Try Kontera, simply cannt make it as its drive away traffic at 1ct per click

:gl: :gl: :gl:

•••
Adsense is number 1

Google adsense is number 1. Kontera gives you disgusting money for your very huge traffic; i used kontera on my five blogs sometime ago, it gave me peanuts. Bidvertiser is trying but lower than adsense.

•••
•••
Clicksor is absolutely terrible. Low payment per click, bad targetting, slow ads, and I swear they don't pay you for every click.

•••
•••
Notice how there is such mix reviews for all of these?

•••
sounds like bidvertiser lol
Epic said:
Clicksor is absolutely terrible. Low payment per click, bad targetting, slow ads, and I swear they don't pay you for every click.

•••
happyhappy said:
sounds like bidvertiser lol
Epic said:
No, sounds like Kontera lol

•••
Yahoo Publisher network, Chitika, Clicksor are some other PPC programs

•••
One of my friend is using neverblueads services.I never used it but i heard that its much better and a good alternative of adsense

•••
If you have good traffic then kontera is a good option.

•••
On the blog which brings in the most money the average I have been getting for Kontera clicks is 7 cents, the average for Big G on the same blog is 60 cents, so I have removed Kontera from that blog to see if the Big G clicks go up - I will stick with Kontera on my other blogs however until I get to $50 which I believe is the payout threshold

Last edited:
•••
I just signup with SpeedyAds, but not yet put their ads on my sites. Their ads format look similar to AdSense.

Other you may consider are Chitika, WidgetBucks, Oxado, ShoppingAds...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back