NameSilo

domains All recently listed at Dan.com, PrettyWorks.com/ Screenline.co.uk + 110 others

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys.
Decided to make good use of Dans nice clean interface, rather than all the messy stuff at Sedo etc. Yesterday I listed approx 110 domains with a few more still to add. All are very usable, Many Good brandables etc etc.

There is No Click Income at Dan. So to make everything simple and nicely presented. Please just click on my old Company name of www.visualeye.com or enter any or the domains showing in the thread Header. That leads you to the Dan 'function' to also see ALL Domains listed by this Seller (See more domains)

RENEWALS, So in Summary- All CO.UK's and the new shorter .UK's are all at 123-reg.co.uk. All .COMS and other TLDS are at Godaddy.com. 123 renewals at £9.99 Godaddy at their regular pricing, unless you have a discount code (please do check if I'm offering just one UK or both - if so we can possibly come to an agreement on a pair.

I have listed every domain as 'MAKE OFFER' and I'm willing to accept any reasonable offer. All the domains go back quite a while in their registration date any I would have checked and registered any/all domains before any TradeMark was registered (If there is one).

If there are any comments Please do just Private Message me. I think most of you will like whats on the list, sorry that the best stuff is all in co.uk (and UK). But, still some nice TLDs

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Half way through listing some attractive prices on this part of my portfolio (at Dan.com) from $200 . Haven't found the £ Pound button yet for the .UK domains, so they are all in Dollars.

Hardly domainers snipe pricing at prices but still some good value to be had if you have a project in mind or a potential buyer that you feel maybe willing to build in some commission for yourself.

Will be willing to listen to offers from NP members . Paypal only for the time being

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back