Dynadot

All NP Bloggers Meet Here !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Dear Bloggers !

I decided to open this thread with the sole purpose of uniting all NamePros bloggers in one place so we can discuss about different ways of marketing and how to monetize our blogs

I would like to know each of your blogs so i would give you some tips

Blog Name :
Blog Url :
Blog Age :
PR :
Revenue : (Which sources)

We will become as a brotherhood where we will help each other and everything will be Free

If you are interested , just post the details below !

Good Luck

Olgi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Blog Name : Danltn's Blog (inventful eh?)
Blog Url : http://danltn.com (Most of the Danltn.tld's also point to it)
Blog Age : 4 months
PR : 0 (Recently moved domains)
Revenue : $10 a month via AdSense, more if I get advertisers.

•••
Hello Daniel !

Nice personal blog you have there !

Would you like to make money from your blog (this is an absurd question but I have to ask it :) )

•••
I think we need to market this thread a bit more first .. :p

Blog Name : unneglectable.com..
Blog Url :http://www.unneglectable.com
Blog Age : 3 months
PR : none.. (predicted 3..if at all these predictions hav ne value)
Revenue : :)

lookin for more bloggers here...

•••
Hi travinb

Really cool blog !

Currently we are just 3 bloggers in our brotherhood (sounds cool) and we will need at least 7 more in order to start marketing our blogs and sharing opinions with each others

NOTE : People who post here their blogs and become part of our team will get free traffic from all our blogs and you will enter in my weekly contests ;)

Good Luck

•••
Blog Name : AbuDhabiBlog.com (incl. ReemIslandBlog.com)
Blog Url : http://www.abudhabiblog.com http://www.reemislandblog.com
Blog Age : 1 month
PR : n/a
Revenue : none yet

Hey guys, enjoying your blogs so far. 0lgi, thanks for starting this thread repped+ :) Where is your blog though?

I have just started with these, I will likely be using adsense after I spend some time figuring out how to use the back end a little more. Any feedback appreciated.

**oops won't let me rep you again yet, lol

•••
Blog Name : Keral Patel
Blog Url : http://www.keralpatel.com
Blog Age : 4 or 5 months.
PR : Not yet. As it hasn't updated after the blog was established.
Revenue : Not making any. Not interested in making any on this one as it is personal blog.

•••
Hello dear bloggers

Let me give you my blog details though :)

Blog Name : GoldPoster
Blog URL : http://www.goldposter.net
Blog Age : A Month
PR : 2
Revenue : 1.65$ WidgetBucks

•••
Cool post well here

Blog Name : iRootNetwork
Blog URL : http://www.irootnetwork.org
Blog Age : Dont Remeber
PR : 0
Revenue : $500 ( :) i don't have ads on the site or anything it just my computer club in my school asked for something like that as a competition and i won (lol most people in my school don't know what word press or any html or anything people came with guest book as their blog :) I wasn't really doing this as a blogger but now i find it cool so i am going to continue

•••
Congratulations -Root-

Its good that you are making money from your blog ! I hope you can use those funds for advertisements and other tools on your blog rather than partying with your friends :)

•••
Yea well lunch break it is i don't know can you tell me how to promote my blog i wasn't really opening it to promote it but now i want to. Any tips what do i do etc.

•••
Well , in order to update it daily , you should know what to write about !? Lets get an example my blog , its about Webmasters and Money-Making ways so Im posting daily different money making programs and other webmaster related stuff. So i have a lot of content to add daily

What about you , where do you think you are good at ? Find your most appropriate niche and post content about it. If you write about something you like , you are keen on it and you will be really successful but if you write about , lets say , water on mars ... :)

There are many ways to promote your blog starting from Social Networking sites , YouTube , forums etc

Make sure you post something informative and unique. Also try to offer different prizes to your readers like Free Hosting , Free Domain Names etc

In this way you will get soon popular , though it will take time and effort

Thanks

Olgi

•••
Blog Name : iknownil
Blog Url : http://www.iknownil.com
Blog Age : One Week
PR : Zero I think :(
Revenue : I don't do revenue generating programs as of yet.

•••
Hi bbrian ,

First of all , nice looking design you have got there ! Also the niche that you are writing about is good as its almost an unique one.

The problem is that in which category can you categorize your blog !?

Entertainment maybe huh !

Overall is good but in order to make money and have a higher PR and traffic you must blog about something in general like cellphones , cars , gadgets , things like that you know !

Thanks for your blog !

Olgi

•••
Thanks for the advice 0lgi as you pointed out I'm still really lost regarding the direction I'm going with this blog. I just know I want to post about topic that make me upset and angry. I want to make fun of people and their mistakes especially large companies that claim to be professional :)

As you can see right now I have some iknownil categories such as iknownil people, iknownil companies but I'm really stuck coming up with others. If you have any suggestions on what I should do at this point I'm all ears seeing I can't figure it out myself. This is the first and only blog I have even owned so if you will I'm a noob when it come to customizing the blog site. Please send some feedback that I can take action on.

Cheers and I'm glad you like it :)

•••
0lgi- Well mine is about like anything that conists free stuff like scripts/domains/hosting/tools/and my life :)

•••
good to see this thread generating attention... some really cool blogs here...

•••
Thanks travinb ,

Actually thats our main purpose , to create a network of blogs where everybody can get free tips and information. Sharing & Caring ;)

•••
0lgi said:
Thanks travinb ,

Actually thats our main purpose , to create a network of blogs where everybody can get free tips and information. Sharing & Caring ;)

0lgi did you get a chance to read my last reply, I could really use your help on this one!

•••
Hello Brian !

Sorry , i was on a hurry as Im watching Champions League right now :)

About your blog , its a limited market but I believe there is a way which can drive massive traffic to your blog and this way is YouTube

Simply upload some funny videos , and add on them your website url.
In this way you will get only target traffic (only people who likes funny things)

You must edit some videos and add your own url but its worth a try and Im quite sure it will work out ;)

Thanks

Olgi

•••
0lgi said:
Hello Brian !

Sorry , i was on a hurry as Im watching Champions League right now :)

About your blog , its a limited market but I believe there is a way which can drive massive traffic to your blog and this way is YouTube

Simply upload some funny videos , and add on them your website url.
In this way you will get only target traffic (only people who likes funny things)

You must edit some videos and add your own url but its worth a try and Im quite sure it will work out ;)

Thanks

Olgi

No no the question wasn't regarding traffic, even tho I appreciate your advice, I was wondering what you had to say about this specific question I ha,

As you can see right now I have some iknownil categories such as iknownil people, iknownil companies but I'm really stuck coming up with others. If you have any suggestions on what I should do at this point I'm all ears seeing I can't figure it out myself. This is the first and only blog I have even owned so if you will I'm a noob when it come to customizing the blog site. Please send some feedback that I can take action on.

Finish your game and come back with a reply when you get a chance. I'm in no hurry I will set e-mail to instant

Thanks again

•••
bbrian017 said:
Perhaps you should split up those categories some...especially people, it seems a bit to broad.(mabye: politicians, actors, etc...)

Just a thought.

Nice topic by the way.
If I get a blog set up I might post it.

•••
Hi Brian ,

What kennedy said is true , just categories your categories right now to other sub-categories and you will have more resources to add !

Good Luck

•••
Alright, even tho I don't understand I will continue to work at the categories. LOL it's harder to think of names I haven't seen before. I will look at some of our members blogs inside this post and see what they're currently doing and come up with a category list that's similar.

Thanks again for the information and keep reading my blogs if you like them.

Nice topic by the way.
If I get a blog set up I might post it.

Thank you :) I just wrote another :)

•••
bbrian017 said:
Thank you :) I just wrote another :)

Actually I was talking about the Topic in general, not the post. But it is good that your asking questions and looking for help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back