Dynadot

discuss All Chinese Premium LLNN and NNLL.com are Gone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J9

Top Member
Impact
I scanned all Chinse premium (without a,e,i,o,u,v and 0,4) LLNN and NNLL .com and all are gone. I registered last two CP NNLL.coms that were left!

What do you think is the future of this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For selling LLNN or NNLL domain, should i set the price for sale or just wait for buyer to offer a price? which option is better? thank you

•••
•••
I'm still more bullish long term on the LNNN.com and NNNL.com as they are a lot rarer than the double letter ones as there are only 10 digits, but 26 letters. That being said, if the 2 numbers or letters are doubled, that greatly enhances the value of LLNN and NNLL domains.

•••
I'm still more bullish long term on the LNNN.com and NNNL.com as they are a lot rarer than the double letter ones as there are only 10 digits, but 26 letters. That being said, if the 2 numbers or letters are doubled, that greatly enhances the value of LLNN and NNLL domains.

Yes they are interesting too, 511 total sales vs 949 for LLNN $100 or more. A big one just took place 3rd biggest all time https://namebio.com/s777.com

•••
How much did you buy it for?
Congrats!

$500 A few years back. Was the lowest 88 I could find because at the time it had a vowel and made it "less desirable".

•••
•••
•••
VE33//com
10ES//com
and several more that I need to liquidate if anyone is interested let me know.

•••
46ee.com is available for Sale

•••
•••
Is ML80.com any good?

How to price?

•••
Without researching how many extensions are registered/developed I’d personally prove it at $888. If other extensions are developed perhaps higher.
I meant price it at $888. I have fat fingers- lol

•••
I've been getting some interest in my chinese premium LLNN.coms recently. Anyone else seeing this?

•••
I've been getting some interest in my chinese premium LLNN.coms recently. Anyone else seeing this?

Nope, I only wish.

Do you have any with double/duplicate (same) number?

88, 77 etc.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back