Dynadot

discuss All Chinese Premium LLNN and NNLL.com are Gone!

NameSilo
Watch

J9

Top Member
Impact
I scanned all Chinse premium (without a,e,i,o,u,v and 0,4) LLNN and NNLL .com and all are gone. I registered last two CP NNLL.coms that were left!

What do you think is the future of this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5000+ imo

I think it will be around $2,500 based on comparable sales. Of course I hope for James it will be double of that :)

•••
@Doron Vermaat What's the average price of randon LLNN and NNLL .com CHIPs? Wondering if I am paying more than average.

•••
Had an inquiry on XX44/Com but told them I am not ready to sell

•••
•••
•••
I've sold wb75.com, mj63.com, yw54.com and bj11.net for $69 each at NameJet

•••
We have hk16.cn any thoughts on these in .cn? Or for that matter-how name are still left? Thank you.

•••
I've sold wb75.com, mj63.com, yw54.com and bj11.net for $69 each at NameJet
Hi Doron-was that recently and also was that because you didn't put a reserve on them? TY

•••
Hi Doron-was that recently and also was that because you didn't put a reserve on them? TY

These sold during the last week or so. They had no-reserve but the minimum bid at NJ is $69

•••
•••
Nice sales, Doron. What kind of a commission does NJ charge?

•••
•••
Nice sales, Doron. What kind of a commission does NJ charge?

As Ray already pointed out it's 15% BUT you also are required to have the names in a Enom account once they sell meaning you have to spend another $10 per name to transfer them if they are with another registrar at the time of the sale.

•••
As Ray already pointed out it's 15% BUT you also are required to have the names in a Enom account once they sell meaning you have to spend another $10 per name to transfer them if they are with another registrar at the time of the sale.

Good point, $69 = $59 but at least Jonathan and Laurie will set you up with $10 transfers.

•••
I've sold:
jy78.com for $55
yf89.com for $50

GoDaddy auctions. I don't get how some 'random' LLNN and even NNLL get $300+

•••
I sold 63SL.com for $500 @ DomainAgents

•••
•••
•••
We have a few including GQ80.com

•••
Anybody has an idea what are the average LLNN and NNLL prices nowadays?

•••
I may be incorrect but with the LLNN.com you have to be a bit creative now and "premium" might mean something different in some cases. We just picked up xi90.com It has a vowel so maybe not "permium" but "xi" means to "hope" or "slender" in Chinese and 90 means "win for a long time" No idea if it will make a difference when we sell it but that's how we saw this name-along with xi10 20 30 etc being taken-all by Chinese companies if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
•••
I'm interested who bought the domain, would you mind elaborating?

I Just checked the WHOIS and the person who bought it still owns it.

Some person in the Philippines.

•••
v2v.com just sold for $10K on Sedo and we sold 990v.com last month after a well known domainer told us "the V kills it" -so much for the "v" thing

•••
v2v.com just sold for $10K on Sedo and we sold 990v.com last month after a well known domainer told us "the V kills it" -so much for the "v" thing

Was the buyer of v2v.com Chinese?

•••
A few sales:

222y.com sold for $1,810 at SnapNames 25-Jun-2016
88bh.com sold for $325 at SnapNames 24-Jun-2016
NPer @STUART MALOFF sold s138.com for $4,000 via Domain Name Sales in June

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back