Dynadot

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
We passed 1200 Yuan on Chaomi.

I started getting Chinese emails today looking to buy too.
1,200.00 CNY = 189.366 USD = Nice

•••
Just grabbed hrxe . net at GD auctions for $5 + renewal

•••
In the last 24 hours. I sold 2 lots of 8 & 1 lot of 12 LLLL.nets. 3 different Chinese buyers 2 through email 1 through NP's $95-$125 each.

All Chinese Quad's

I bought all in the last month on GD expiring 22-38 + reg fee each.

With two young boys at home, makes Christmas presents a lot easier this year. Most likely I'll kick myself next summer but, doubling up in less then 30 days even after fees, feels really good.

2 of the 3 buyers asked/wanted only Quads No V or vowels.

I want to say a big THANKS to the guys like Djum, Nat & Konga & many others for all the insight & updates on the LLLL.net markets throughout the forum. You all were very helpful.

•••
Little list of today ended NJ backorders + 2 pre release
pkgb.net $80
yfpx.net $79
gfzx.net $79
zljq.net $79
lgbd.net $109
qsgt.net $79
sjxq.net $79
lkpm.net $80

obviously the winner is always "First"

I got also the full list of Dropcatch for today but it seem that they do not report the final price, am I right?
i'm not expert there because i hate backorder a name and then be a member in a public auction.

•••
In the last 24 hours. I sold 2 lots of 8 & 1 lot of 12 LLLL.nets. 3 different Chinese buyers 2 through email 1 through NP's $95-$125 each.

All Chinese Quad's

With two young boys at home, makes Christmas presents a lot easier this year. Most likely I'll kick myself next summer but, doubling up in less then 30 days even after fees, feels really good.

I want to say a big THANKS to the guys like Djum, Nat & Konga & many others for all the insight & updates on the LLLL.net markets throughout the forum. You all were very helpful.

:D

Thanks for posting this @RWD. The teamwork on this thread has been amazing, starting with @DotCN bringing us the initial news three months ago. I will probably shed a little tear when this thread dies down lol. (Not literally)

•••

All Chinese Quad's

Thanks @RWD Congratulations on the sale and early Merry Christmas to you :) As @Nat Hunt mentioned everyone here was really helpful and @DotCN shared post on dnselect was my first guide to get in. Thank you and everyone else on this thread and on all other llll .net posts.

•••
Congrats @RWD and you did a lot better than just a double with your profits so that's great. This has been a really good thread, I was lackadaisical at the beginning wish I had of picked up more when I could for $5 closeouts and $13.99 on Name.com.

The pricing moves have been great, I looked at DropCatch with these 5L.com today things like xhhhx.com all well over $300, the short stuff is really moving. The key is not to be greedy make sure you make profit on the way up by taking some sales and hold the best names for higher prices.

•••
yes its a very helpful thread nice to see.
nice sale enjoy.

•••
1264 RMB avg price in China so far today. $199.49 ...

.. And that's on about 500 domains sold

•••
and hold the best names for higher prices.

That's the problem, I think I started to get to the point where all the names I have left are best, lol.
Not sure what to do, wait more or sell already. Price is moving up every other day..

•••
I would love to read people's opinions about strategy going forward and when (and how) to exit.

•••
Following sales is a good indicator but following who is buying them is more important IMO.

Nat you mentioned in another thread "I wonder what Ken is buying now" I bought 988 LLLL.nets last month ;)

•••
@Beezy I would love to hear that too. I feel like its time to offer these up to the gods of China. On the flip side, I feel like the price will not go down because what First is doing as well as the daily huge buying going on in China.

•••
Regarding how to exit, with the 4L.com, I sold just enough to break even at the end of the 1st at renewal time. I think if you sell some domains that have appreciated, you should replenish your stock with the best hand regs you can find now.

•••
I guess it is maths.
6N.com without 0 or 4 sell for $100 and rising. So 6N.net without 0 or 4 have to be worth $5 to $10. With all the .net promos going on, it makes sense for people to register them all.

•••
6n is already so many numbers, it would make sense just type ip in some cases. and .net ?
dose it look rational? to use that kind domain?

•••
An LLLL.net ( not Chinese Premium ) was sold successfully for $1000USD today through escrow.com by me.
:ahhh::ahhh:
The domain name was registered at www.whois.com on 15-oct-2015, and two weeks later, an offer is received.

Here is the History:

Nov 2 2015 12:58PM PDT
Escrow.com approves payment.
blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

Oct 29 2015 10:18AM PDT
Buyer selected option to pay by wire transfer, Escrow.com waiting for payment to arrive.
blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

Oct 29 2015 9:48AM PDT
Both parties have accepted the offer, awaiting buyer payment.
blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

Oct 29 2015 5:27AM PDT
NOTE: Domain name transfer only. No content, software, adsense or income generating accounts included.
blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

Seller initiates the transaction

I am waiting for the buyer to create an account at whois.com so that I can move the domain name to his account.

•••
An LLLL.net ( not Chinese Premium ) was sold successfully for $1000USD today through escrow.com by me.
:ahhh::ahhh:
The domain name was registered at www.whois.com on 15-oct-2015, and two weeks later, an offer is received.

Here is the History:

Nov 2 2015 12:58PM PDT
Escrow.com approves payment.
blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

Oct 29 2015 10:18AM PDT
Buyer selected option to pay by wire transfer, Escrow.com waiting for payment to arrive.
blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

Oct 29 2015 9:48AM PDT
Both parties have accepted the offer, awaiting buyer payment.
blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

NOTE: Domain name transfer only. No content, software, adsense or income generating accounts included.
blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

Seller initiates the transaction

I am waiting for the buyer to create an account at whois.com so that I can move the domain name to his account.

How many LLLL dot nets?

•••
How many LLLL dot nets?

many, but not enough.

.net is $5.88USD now @ whois.com.

Does anybody know some other websites to register cheap .net domain names?

•••
many, but not enough.

.net is %5.88 now @ whois.com.

Does anybody know some other websites to register cheap .net domain names?
domain.com
dot net .99$
but they dont have automated push. we have to call them for that purpose.
plus bulk registration not available. reg 1 by 1
plus opening account requires to reg a domain, and they verify the account opening which may take atleast 20-30 mins to complete or it might never happen. call the support and ask to open a account.
Too many hassle for .99$ reg.

I have some 100 dot nets getting offers in range of 900-1000. waiting for a bit more.

•••
domain.com
dot net .99$
but they dont have automated push. we have to call them for that purpose.
plus bulk registration not available. reg 1 by 1
plus opening account requires to reg a domain, and they verify the account opening which may take atleast 20-30 mins to complete or it might never happen. call the support and ask to open a account.
Too many hassle for .99$ reg.

I have some 100 dot nets getting offers in range of 900-1000. waiting for a bit more.

:( But, still many domain names were registered there today, I found it.

Thanks for your detailed explanation!

•••
LLLL.NET with Godaddy are hard to sell to Chinese because it takes 3 months to transfer to Chinese Registrars

•••
LLLL.NET with Godaddy are hard to sell to Chinese because it takes 3 months to transfer to Chinese Registrars
I was wondering about that in regard to selling on 4.cn. Do the buyers understand they have to open an account on Godaddy and push the domain?

•••

good point! :)
its 60 day transfer out lock :)
good luck selling this godaddy domains to ename :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back