IT.COM

information All blockchain domain names are taken ?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blockchain

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

well.. thats your loss mate.

I am sure someone else will jump on it.. where else in life do you get instant 5000$ discounts but in domaining and with ngtlds

muahahhahaha

Last edited:
•••
BlockchainStapler.com is still available :xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
I want to run like Superman to reg this domain ;)

•••
" Burokkuchen.com " The exact word for "blockchain" in Japanese

•••
What's the point of these threads? I have a list of thousands of available blockchain domains, I register and sell several everyday.

•••
Looks like blockchain.voting is available.

•••
•••
What do you think?
Yes, there are some left but most of them don't make any sense.

BlockchainSunglasses.com, BlockchainComputerScreenFilter.com, Blockchainmovabledesk.com, etc.. are not my ideas of good blockchain domains.

In other words, good crypto domains are rare.

Last edited:
•••
Blockchainoffice.net
Blockchainzoom.org
Both available but quality names registered.

•••
Always crap permutations you may find, with less desirable suffixes...if you so desire.

•••
BlockchainTrainer.org
BlockchainKing.org

•••
Forget Blockchain now...

Holochain is Trending now and will come with a Bang...Loaded with much more feature than Blockchain..

•••
•••
At first i checked for HoloChainBank.com and HoloChainFinance.com but they are gone. Instead registered HoloChainBanking.com and others.

•••
If I had $1,000 to spend, I would prefer to buy ONE good blockchain related domain, rather than 100 hand regs.

Good Call.....but knowing good is the trick of this game....

•••
If I had $1,000 to spend, I would prefer to buy ONE good blockchain related domain, rather than 100 hand regs.

And those prices are going up, just had a $2k and $10k offer for a "coin" domain in the same week.

Could be from same person, but I'm pretty sure that it's from different people.

•••
•••
•••
•••
There are some more expensive cTLDs still available.
blockchain.bh, blockchain.sv etc...

•••
•••
There are some more expensive cTLDs still available.
blockchain.bh, blockchain.sv etc...
Registrars:
blockchain.bh : We do not support domains with this extension
blockchain.sv : We do not support domains with this extension

•••
BCV4.png

BLOCKCHAINDU.COM
BLOCKCHAINPROC.COM

•••
There are plenty of alternative keywords in blockchain that are well known for blockchain professionals, but less exposed for outsiders like many domainers. (no showcase threads, no reported sales, no hype). If you dig deep enough, and understand the tech well enough, you will find stuff that will be liquid when the tech reaches a higher level of maturity. (with or without the war on crypto)
Example of such?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back