Domain Empire

Alexa Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Based on Alexa Traffic counts, what kind of number would be needed for an expired domain to generate at least 10 uniques per day? just an estimate for a parked domain...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
around 100,000 i would think

•••
An expired parked domain???

•••
evenflow said:
Based on Alexa Traffic counts, what kind of number would be needed for an expired domain to generate at least 10 uniques per day? just an estimate for a parked domain...

My site has Alexa ranking higher than 600.000, and it receive around 20 visitors per day.

•••
Mines in the 200,000ths and it only gets 20-60 uniques a day... :tu:

•••
You cant really place a traffic value to alexa. Its not accurate except for its lower numbers. Such as namepros numbers obviously namepros gets some traffic - so there is some value there. But other than that it has no value.
I have sites with alexa rating 1.2 mil and are recieving over 250 uniques a day and I have sites that are in the 100K range recieving barely 15 uniques daily.

•••
i have a site that gets 300-400 uniques a day but the ranking is at 1,500,000 but i guess they only count the visitor with their toolbar?

•••
Alexa is basically pointless, it is easy to manipulate and never reliable. Experience domainers look at Alexa rankings last - if they even look at them at all

•••
Alexa is crap

I have one site with 2000+ a day that is worse ranked than one with 20/day

•••
i have a name that has zero Alexa ranking but a 1000+

•••
BLazeD said:
Alexa is crap

I have one site with 2000+ a day that is worse ranked than one with 20/day
:bingo: can't rely alexa...

I have a rank 3,500,000+ and it takes 100-120 uniques/day D-:

•••
Most of the guys/gals who uses the Alexa toolbar is webmasters/domaineers (or something like that), so sites related to those subjects tends to get a LOT higher Alexa rank than general interest sites with a LOT more traffic... :)

When I used the Alexa toolbar before my site had a 30-40,000 rank, but after I uninstalled the toolbar it "jumped" to 80-100,000, and I have up to 10,000+ visitors pr day now... :)

It's WAY too easy to manipulate the ranking IMO to give it any value...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back