Alexa ranking

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
what is an acceptable alexa ranking? is some ranking better than no rank at all?





278618? ok or junk?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
that's fairly good for a small site.
 
0
•••
Alexa Ranking not really work sometime.
 
0
•••
alexa ranking is worthless IMO... traffic/links are better
 
0
•••
Alexa ranking is junk.
You can easily get that if your site gets 40+visitors per day.
 
0
•••
True alexa ranking is not considerable, but I don't know how famous alexa itself is so that people who browse our sites use their toolbar, I never used ;) it.
But sometimes people look for ranking don't know why.

Junkie.
 
0
•••
I do not even pay attention to Alexa rank anymore. They are too easy to alter. Links are what you should pay attention to if you are looking for traffic.
 
0
•••
I only found out about this yesterday!
 
0
•••
Two weeks ago my daily rank was around 30K and this last week it didn't go below 400K even though I had more unique visitors. I gave up on putting much weight on Alexa.
 
0
•••
alexa ranking is s*** i uploaded my site and straight away i had ranking of 5000 or summin
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back