Dynadot

status-todo Alerts with thread/post links

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Could you reply with the types of thread alerts that do not include a link to the thread?

Thanks.

Update: Report alerts do not link to the threads; our forum software decided not to turn those into links for some reason. They may change it in a future update.

For internal use only: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/link-alerts.2927043/

•••
I hover over alerts in header area, a dropdown menu happens with 3 alerts that are clickable.
Just noticed the green arrow we can click on, you see when hover over alerts. It must be new. I guess clicking on mark all as read, would make it so we get alerts again? Like reset? if I miss a thread alert, don't get alerts for that thread again
Clicking the link alcy posted shows all my alerts and they have clickable links. 22 pages going back to Oct18

•••
Just noticed the green arrow we can click on, you see when hover over alerts. It must be new. I guess clicking on mark all as read, would make it so we get alerts again? Like reset? if I miss a thread alert, don't get alerts for that thread again
Yes, that is all correct.

Clicking the link alcy posted shows all my alerts and they have clickable links. 22 pages going back to Oct18
Yes, you can also get there by selecting "Show All..." at the bottom left corner of your alerts box.

It shows 30 days' worth of alerts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back