NameSilo

Alerts with thread/post links

Labeled as status-todo in Feature Requests and Suggestions, started by alcy, Nov 20, 2018

Replies:
Views:

1. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Mod Team Bravo

Mod Team Bravo Moderator, NamePros Moderator PRO VIP Gold Account

Hello,

Could you reply with the types of thread alerts that do not include a link to the thread?

Thanks.

Update: Report alerts do not link to the threads; our forum software decided not to turn those into links for some reason. They may change it in a future update.

For internal use only: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/link-alerts.2927043/

3. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I hover over alerts in header area, a dropdown menu happens with 3 alerts that are clickable.
    Just noticed the green arrow we can click on, you see when hover over alerts. It must be new. I guess clicking on mark all as read, would make it so we get alerts again? Like reset? if I miss a thread alert, don't get alerts for that thread again
    Clicking the link alcy posted shows all my alerts and they have clickable links. 22 pages going back to Oct18

4. Mod Team Bravo

Mod Team Bravo Moderator, NamePros Moderator PRO VIP Gold Account

Yes, that is all correct.

Yes, you can also get there by selecting "Show All..." at the bottom left corner of your alerts box.

It shows 30 days' worth of alerts.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice