advice Al-Koran

NameSilo
Watch

Nona99

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello NPers

I catched the domain name Al-Koran.com from the drop list
The dotnet registered since 2000 and listed for 10k$ and the dotcom was registered before the dotnet before dropped
Someone from canada registered the dotorg 10 days ago
.de .nl .ru also all taken

Al-Koran, I took it Because in arabic language Al = THE and its must when u translate from English to arabic transiliration

As You know 6 months ago Al-Islam.com sold for 45k$ at godaddy expired auction Namebio

Also I know that Quran prime term and Koran also used in Arabic language and many other languages

Al-Koran.ru the domain which registered at the dot ru Developed also Koran/Quran Website and its look so good but I cant understand it because the website developed with Russian language

Al-Koran.com never developed before, actually I was monitoring it from years, never developed before

And have some good traffic I notice it only at dan.com control panel

My question, Al-Koran have any other uses in different languages? Or only used for al-Koran the holy book of islam,
The traffic to the dotcom which I owned is a type-in-traffic or something just come from the Russian Developed one?
At bodis / parking websites in general you can look at traffic countries
Can I find this at dan?

20210831-054802.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think it is a traffic leaking from the russian Developed one ( .ru )

Last edited:
•••
Traffic increased more at the beginning of this month
Anyway, I've removed it from all domain marketplaces
And fowarded it to website Quran.com
I will renew it for another 3 years
Forwarding huge target traffic to Quran website much better than selling it for little bucks rightnow.

•••
My first google search for this returned results for Al Koran the British mentalist.

•••
Its Quran, i think Koran are not right.

•••
•••
Its in the rules: If you make spelling mistakes in your domain, your account at NamePros is disallowed
🤣🤣🤣 I see what you did there

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back