Dynadot

Al Ghadeer: UNIQUE Abu Dhabi /Dubai Mega-Project. Take a Close Look!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have reviewed many, many projects that were on display at Cityscape Dubai 2007. There were so many incredible projects there! Today I will tell you about one that is not only incredible but quite UNIQUE as well. The name of this project is Al Ghadeer. The project is a huge Mega-Residential project. It will bring "easy living of life through a complete self sustaining community hosting a variety of educational, recreational, social and commercial amenities." Here is why I like it:

- Fantastic Location. While Al Ghadeer is technically located in Abu Dhabi, it is in fact right on the Abu Dhabi/Dubai border. It is close to important business, industrial and transportation hubs in BOTH Abu Dhabi AND Dubai. Looking at a map of the location of Al Ghadeer I am VERY impressed with this location.

- Great Pricing. Unlike many of the Dubai and Abu Dhabi Mega-Projects, Al Ghadeer will be AFFORDABLE. This aspect has already created huge interest in the project and in fact over 3000 registrations were already taken after the announcement of the launch of the project at Cityscape Dubai.

- The Builders. The company building Al Ghadeer is Sorouh. These are the same people, as you will recall, who are building much of Reem Island!

- The Double Abu Dhabi/Dubai Whammy. Beacause of the location of Al Ghadeer people from BOTH Abu Dhabi AND Dubai are attracted to the project. Thus when you reg an Al Ghadeer name you are essentially getting BOTH a great Abu Dhabi AND Dubai name!

You can check Al Ghadeer out more at sorouh.com, and by doing a google search. Note: when registering names- ALWAYS use the "Al" never just use Ghadeer. This is beacause this project, unlike Reem Island, is ALWAYS referred to as Al Ghadeer and never as Ghadeer. So, for example, you would register AlGhadeerVillas.com but NOT GhadeerVillas.com.

Good luck and I hope this post has helped you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back