GoDaddy

news AI.com Sold via Saw.com

Catch.Club

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

MrDenton

Top Member
Impact
Undersold imo.

•••

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
•••

platey

Top Member
Impact
i wouldnt be surprised if the buyer isnt facebook alphabet or amazon

•••

Kingslayer

Top Member
Impact
Thanks for the info.

I was concidering using Saw for one my domains a few months ago. I know they are representing some great domain names, but i never hear much about their sales, so its good to hear about this.

Congrats to them and their client.

Last edited:
•••

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••

Constantin S

Top Member
Impact
MADLY undersold.

•••

Kingslayer

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
Why are people all of a sudden saying that names selling for 11 million USD are undersold. Based on what??

•••
Impact
Why are people all of a sudden saying that names selling for 11 million USD are undersold. Based on what??

To be honest I had high expectations for this name I expected it to sell much higher than voice.com
But still the price was not revealed so the 11 million is just an assumption
Buyer is Google so I think it was sold higher than that.

Last edited:
•••
Impact
Last edited:
•••
Beautiful name that couldn't have gone to a better buyer. Is it definitely Google though, they are a registrar that others use and the whois looks like it has privacy on it and not yet Google's classic nameservers.

•••
Impact
•••

jhm

Top Member
Impact
Yep, good one. Well done Google

•••
Impact
A VERY nice domain :)

•••

rawapesona

Established Member
Impact
fantastic domain sale

•••

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
•••

Elad n

Top Member
Impact
If that's the price, it's a shame really.

•••

platey

Top Member
Impact
anyone that owns ai .com domain pretty much owns the sector and the three tech giants know the power of no competition and the power of a world class industry leading self explanatory. 2 letter .com and i reckon all 3 google facebook ana amazon would have been interested in buying this domain if they knew it was for sale

•••

xcloud123

Established Member
Impact
AI....great sale!
you own the domain , you own the whole AI industry...
the is a saying that , Unmanned /Driverless / Pilotless tech is the crown of AI。

•••

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
it is a shame with the future headed to AI and $11m. Doesnt seem impressive enough for an impressive domain. imo. :)

•••

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Congratulations to the buyer and the seller. Will be interesting to see what the buyer develops on the domain.

•••

Sheogorath

Top Member
Impact
11 million USD sale price is decent.

Personally, if I was the owner, 25 million USD would have been the bottom price I would have asked for(minimum offer) and aim to the 35 million USD.
But it is important to remember that we are talking about 8 figures offers, it isn't easy for everyone to turn down such offers.

*Note: Though when visiting ai.com there is still a for sale landing page.

Last edited:
•••

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact

Personally, if I was the owner, 25 million USD would have been the bottom price I would have asked for(minimum offer) and aim to the 35 million USD.
But it is important to remember that we are talking about 8 figures offers, it isn't easy for everyone to turn down such offers.

The sales page has been up for a while now, but it is a confirmed deal - see the SAW link for confirmation

•••

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact

i was thinking the same thing, just didnt say it. lol.

•••