news AI.com Sold via Saw.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
i wouldnt be surprised if the buyer isnt facebook alphabet or amazon

•••
Thanks for the info.

I was concidering using Saw for one my domains a few months ago. I know they are representing some great domain names, but i never hear much about their sales, so its good to hear about this.

Congrats to them and their client.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Why are people all of a sudden saying that names selling for 11 million USD are undersold. Based on what??

•••
Why are people all of a sudden saying that names selling for 11 million USD are undersold. Based on what??

To be honest I had high expectations for this name I expected it to sell much higher than voice.com
But still the price was not revealed so the 11 million is just an assumption
Buyer is Google so I think it was sold higher than that.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Beautiful name that couldn't have gone to a better buyer. Is it definitely Google though, they are a registrar that others use and the whois looks like it has privacy on it and not yet Google's classic nameservers.

•••
•••
Yep, good one. Well done Google

•••
•••
•••
•••
If that's the price, it's a shame really.

•••
anyone that owns ai .com domain pretty much owns the sector and the three tech giants know the power of no competition and the power of a world class industry leading self explanatory. 2 letter .com and i reckon all 3 google facebook ana amazon would have been interested in buying this domain if they knew it was for sale

•••
AI....great sale!
you own the domain , you own the whole AI industry...
the is a saying that , Unmanned /Driverless / Pilotless tech is the crown of AI。

•••
it is a shame with the future headed to AI and $11m. Doesnt seem impressive enough for an impressive domain. imo. :)

•••
Congratulations to the buyer and the seller. Will be interesting to see what the buyer develops on the domain.

•••
11 million USD sale price is decent.

Personally, if I was the owner, 25 million USD would have been the bottom price I would have asked for(minimum offer) and aim to the 35 million USD.
But it is important to remember that we are talking about 8 figures offers, it isn't easy for everyone to turn down such offers.

*Note: Though when visiting ai.com there is still a for sale landing page.

Last edited:
•••

Personally, if I was the owner, 25 million USD would have been the bottom price I would have asked for(minimum offer) and aim to the 35 million USD.
But it is important to remember that we are talking about 8 figures offers, it isn't easy for everyone to turn down such offers.

The sales page has been up for a while now, but it is a confirmed deal - see the SAW link for confirmation

•••

i was thinking the same thing, just didnt say it. lol.

•••
Back