NameSilo

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Roadstar.ai Chinese self-driving tech startup raises industry record funding of $128m
Roadstar.ai, a Shenzhen-based AI-powered self-driving technology startup founded by former Google and Tesla engineers, announced that it has raised $128 million in Series A funding round, the biggest-ever investment made into a Chinese startup in the country’s autonomous driving industry. In a statement posted on its website, Roadstar.ai said the latest funding round was co-led by venture capital firm Shenzhen Capital Group and Wu Capital, a family office in Mainland China. CMB International Capital, Vision Capital and early investors Glory Ventures, Shenzhen Green Pine Capital, Ventech, and Yunqi Partners also participated in the round.

5ac429d4de263.jpg

•••
Beautiful AI.png
Beautiful.AI Raises $11 Million in Series B Funding Led by Trinity Ventures to Democratize Design in the Workplace Using Artificial Intelligence
Beautiful.AI, which leverages artificial intelligence to automate the visual design process, today announced $11 million in Series B funding. The round was led by Trinity Ventures, with participation from existing investors Shasta Ventures and First Round Capital, bringing the company’s total capital raised to date to over $16 million. Karan Mehandru, General Partner at Trinity Ventures, will join Beautiful.AI’s Board of Directors.

Launched earlier this year to overwhelming positive customer feedback, their presentation tool brings great design to all with AI-powered expert systems that automate design and layout. Beautiful.AI frees users to focus on their ideas and stories instead of worrying about aesthetics or design, enabling them to create stunning professional-looking presentations with ease.

“Good communication is all about telling a great story. Today, more than ever, those stories are told visually--yet most people don’t have the skill, time or resources to create and design presentations, infographics, websites and videos using traditional tools,” said Mitch Grasso, CEO of Beautiful.AI. “Beautiful.AI does the design work for you with so little effort that you can create visual materials that tell your story beautifully and effectively.”

•••
My last post on the .AI thread. It's been intriguing see this expand rapidly, Like i knew it would.

"Comparing crypto to AI is like comparing the size of a matchbox in scale to the Burj Khalifa"
My Words, My Quote

Last edited:
•••
Not mine, just reporting.

Notable sale: cast.ai 18,500 USD 2018-05-16 Flippa

dubai.ai 999 USD 2018-05-14 Sedo
alia.ai 2,500 USD 2018-05-12 PotentNames.com

Don't look like end-user sales to me, just expired domains auctioned off.

cache.ai 917 USD 2018-05-16 Park.io
bud.ai 601 USD 2018-05-16 Park.io
rq.ai 567 USD 2018-05-16 Park.io
beer.ai 1,500 USD 2018-05-15 Park.io
wow.ai 1,125 USD 2018-05-15 Park.io
mindful.ai 510 USD 2018-05-15 Park.io
wisdom.ai 10,100 USD 2018-05-14 Park.io
balance.ai 601 USD 2018-05-13 Park.io

•••
•••
I grabbed these guys, my only .ai domains so far

Joint.ai
Techie.ai
evi.ai

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The following Ted Talk may help AI domain investors.

•••
Not mine, just reporting.

Don't look like end-user sales to me, just expired domains auctioned off.

pal.ai 1,001 USD 2018-05-24 Park.io
oa.ai 1,375 USD 2018-05-22 Park.io

•••
•••
South Korea to invest 2.2 trillion won in bid to seize the lead in AI technology by 2022

South Korea’s Ministry of Science and ICT has recently announced a 2.2 trillion won budget for research and development in artificial intelligence (AI) and expansion of AI-related infrastructure as part of the nation’s bid to transform the country into an AI heavyweight by 2022. The announcement comes as South Korea seeks to provide assistance to local technological development to gain parity with regional counterparts and gradually reduce foreign dependence.

•••
•••
Tell me when u see an end user sale and not registry buys

It will be more interesting.

•••
AI startup SenseTime just getting greedy as it bags another $620m funding
Just one month after raising $600 million in a Series C funding round, Chinese AI facial recognition startup SenseTime has announced a further $620 million investment taking the total valuation of the firm to $4.5 billion.

sensetime.jpg

•••

GreenEyedMonster-300x215.jpg

Go back to the crypto thread and invest in more Ponzi schemes

•••
•••
I will tell you once again and once only. Instead of wasting your time directing your bitterness towards @Alexej K

Think long and hard about how you are going to sell all the inventory you have for a term nobody has heard of

elephant vs snail.png

When you see the difference in the picture above - It only reveals what we already know about you

•••
hmmm...
Ai is cool mate! super cool ! but stick to com ;)

XR , also very cool

good luck you beast!

•••
qure_white_logo.jpg
Qure.ai can identify 15 types of chest x-ray abnormalities with 90% accuracy.
More than 10.4 million people were infected with tuberculosis in 2016, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Of those, 1.7 million died from resulting complications, many in developing regions of the world with limited access to radiology departments.

That’s why Qure.ai, an AI health care startup headquartered in Mumbai, developed qXR, a chest x-ray product that can identify 15 of the most common chest x-ray abnormalities. On Thursday, qXR received CE certification from the European Medical Device Directives, clearing the way for commercialization in 32 European countries.

The company plans to apply for U.S. FDA approval in the next six to 12 months.

The neural network at the heart of qXR takes just “milliseconds” to process x-rays, according to CEO Prashant Warier. “A process that can take three to four days in remote regions of the world can be done in a day,” he told VentureBeat in a phone interview.

•••

Not particularly sure what do you have against it.

The way I see it is simple, the current sales represent the price of domainers (mostly) bidding and buying them from park.io, thus enabling to see the 'resell' price and better understand which words domainers perceive as valuable.

Yes, end user sales would be more interesting (and probably what most people go for) but this also enables people who are thinking of quickly liquidating their .ai domains, to attach a potential price range to what they own.

Easy example,

cycle.ai 869 USD 2018-05-30 Park.io,

For someone who bought the domain for $200 on a 2 year reg, they could have found a buyer in high $xxx, yes, it's not in $xxxxx, but it's still profit.

or topic.ai which is currently sitting on $323 with 7 bids and 4 days auction still left, again not groudbreaking, it helps to start forming a picture of the .ai market, which is still very early in its days.

If you see no value in monitoring what is currently happening in the market (albeit mostly between resellers), that's on you, but for those who want to get grasp of the market an the potential there for the future, they are happily taking this information and build a picture from the data that is available.

Just my 2c. gl hf

Al

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back