Dynadot

Afternic website not working

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blockchain

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Works here. Just logged in.

•••
•••
•••
Right now I got this:
"We apologize, but something seems to have gone wrong...
Our technical team will have a solution very shortly."

•••
yesteday when I check afternic, its not working! but now working very well, I think they update something, but not sure, because different country differenty day :xf.grin:

•••
Naah, I get the "We apologize, but something seems to have gone wrong..." at least once a week, then it fixes by itself. I'm also getting logged off from time to time saying that I need to re-validate my email, it magically fixes and then it happends again and again...

•••
•••
Naah, I get the "We apologize, but something seems to have gone wrong..." at least once a week, then it fixes by itself. I'm also getting logged off from time to time saying that I need to re-validate my email, it magically fixes and then it happends again and again...

It's true and happens to me on a weekly basis. Always get the 'Need to validate email' and to re-send link to authorise. I then just have to be patient and wait until it sorts itself out.

Rather frustrating. You would of thought they would have a fix in by now. Afterall, it's been going on for AGES!

•••
It's true and happens to me on a weekly basis. Always get the 'Need to validate email' and to re-send link to authorise. I then just have to be patient and wait until it sorts itself out.

Rather frustrating. You would of thought they would have a fix in by now. Afterall, it's been going on for AGES!

Truth is they can't be bothered to change the "Domains per Page" thing from 50 to 200, 500 or whatever (which takes about 10 minutes to any average programmer to do) leave alone the other a bit more serious "bugs".

The platform is old and outdated, I'm an Afternic member since prehistory when you had to pay to have an account there, and I see that little has changed since Godaddy bought it. It's just a cow they milk big time and can't be bothered to fix/improve anything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back