NameSilo

question Afternic vs. Sedo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Namefy.com

Established Member
Impact
246
When afternic pulled the ability to search domains I am noticing a drastic drop in sales.. Should I switch all domains to dan or move them to sedo?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
When afternic pulled the ability to search domains I am noticing a drastic drop in sales.. Should I switch all domains to dan or move them to sedo?

Gut feeling....
I love Dan but I'm inclined to say sedo.

Dan is smooth, easy fast. Granted.

However, sedo is reliable and does the job very well without most of the BS GD companies will give you.

Also, depends on your portfolio, global/Europe.

Sedo is very solid for European Target audience.
 
3
•••
Just remember if you use Sedo landers and sell at AN the commission will be higher so you'll need to adjust your prices.
 
0
•••
When afternic pulled the ability to search domains I am noticing a drastic drop in sales.. Should I switch all domains to dan or move them to sedo?
So your prospective buyers before are the Afternic visitors, not visitors from your landing page directly?
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back