advice Afternic Sales Landing Page

NameSilo
Watch

CakeCode

Top Member
Impact
Hi Guys

I need some help with Afternic sales page

I am new to using Afternic ... though I am not a big fan of their UI but my parked domains are getting good exposure with their premium network integration.

Cut to the chase.

I have listed around 20 of my domains on Afternic, Parked and with a BIN price.

But when I type the domain name in the browser I am seeing the Landing page with Ads but I dont see the Price I l listed

I there a way to see the Landing Page display the BIN price I set ?

I guess I explained my concern correctly

your help is appreciated .

itgo.PNG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Go to ekittens and be sure to type in the dot and the com at the end to see the Afternic lander

this is their standard contact form that's been around for years.

•••
this is their standard contact form that's been around for years.

I was told by Afternic directly that it was not allowed to be used solely w/o parking pages showing and that it was something new (or perhaps they meant brought back). Either way, it wasn't available to me until recently.

•••
•••
how about a landing page displaying min offer and bin prices?
@Joe Styler

•••
We are looking over the landing pages and have some ideas that we will test for conversion internally and then when we find the ones that perform best roll them out for our customers to use. Right now you can point to ns3 and n4.afternic.com for a for sale lander on Afternic which we announced two months ago but not everyone knows.

•••
I got an email about 1-2 weeks ago about new afternic landers. @Joe Styler if I point my domains to that DNS will it appear with the new lander and that is all I need to do?

•••
We don't have an answer for that yet. We are still working on the new lander ideas for testing.

•••
Nice and thanks for sharing this information.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back