Dynadot

Afternic Problem ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Donmarick

Established Member
Impact
Hello anyone have problem with afternic today ? It works very slow and not show any earn for past time. Can't even check my domains becouse it works so slow.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hold on guys. Someone is buying 1000 domains from my portfolio on Afternic and it's slowing down the system. Almost done. :)

•••
Got the message:
"In order to prevent Covid19 from entering into our site, we have mask on so the input/output will be slower than normal.
Sorry for the delay and thank you for your understanding
"

•••
They even removed the godaddy signin right? They really should fix all the bugs before pushing new integration

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Got the message:
"In order to prevent Covid19 from entering into our site, we have mask on so the input/output will be slower than normal.
Sorry for the delay and thank you for your understanding
"
Does that mean that they have masked the intertubes against computer viruses?

•••
•••
•••
Yes, it's as shitty as it's always been this one. This platform they say is the most renowned of all. Intrigued to learn why I should expect more.

•••
Oddly no issues accessing from Australia.

•••
gateway timeout here for several hours.

•••
GD was slow too. Both seem to be back up now.

•••
hmm it works now but show zero stats for parking You have same ?

•••
I can't see the parking revenue stats too..

•••
Slow response and timeouts for the last 3 hours. Here in United States (Eastern Time Zone).

•••
•••
AN is still slow though.

•••
Anyone get back information from support ? How long this issue will take and it will affect stats for past days ?

•••
I am trying to add domains but getting error.

•••
The site working but still not show parking stats. No information from support. No park info on the dashboard. I hope they collect all info about parking from the last days(parked sites work ok) or we lost some money....

•••
Update: Parking Looks fine for now. Check Your Godaddy accounts (AN working ok for now)

•••
Afternic again down at the moment!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back