Dynadot

advice Afternic Make Offer only strategy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

twiki

Top Member
Impact
November has been low in sales for me (had a great September and October though). Sitting on a bunch of good names, but few sales.

I'm considering dropping BIN prices for December and see what offers come in. Anyone tested this strategy with success? ( I remember @AbdulBasit.com did this long time and only recently switched to BIN.)

This way I guess I can learn more about the domain prices via the incoming offers. Pricing is still my most difficult point. Anyway most names I have are in the 1-3K .com range, 2-word.

Any tips appreciated. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
November has been low in sales for me (had a great September and October though). Sitting on a bunch of good names, but few sales.

I'm considering dropping BIN prices for December and see what offers come in. Anyone tested this strategy with success? ( I remember @AbdulBasit.com did this long time and only recently switched to BIN.)

This way I guess I can learn more about the domain prices via the incoming offers. Pricing is still my most difficult point. Anyway most names I have are in the 1-3K .com range, 2-word.

Any tips appreciated. Thanks!

For your kind information, I've put up BIN at Afternic/Sedo for the last 2 years.
Also November has been another fantastic month for me in terms of sales. I've had another $50K+ in sales last month.

I strongly suggest to put up BIN at Afternic if you're looking to sell domains quickly. Without BIN at AN, it's almost worthless and rarely you'll get any sale. This is according to my personal experience.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Domain name pricing is more difficult

The destination of a domain name is the terminal, and if there is a good match, the price can be estimated based on the market value of the terminal

• So, the point is to see if there is a suitable termina:xf.smile:l

•••
Thanks for the comment Abdul! Good insight!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back