Dynadot

Afternic bazaar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Are you allowed to sell exchange member accounts at afternicbazaar? I don't have a use for it anymore and i was just wondering.

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would think not, but you can contact NP member billinchina for clarification. The problem with selling your account is that if your buyer commits fraud with your account, afternic might decide to make you liable.

•••
ok thank you i will just keep it

•••
I would hope not. I would hate to think that a reputable account could be purchased by someone without the same good intent. An account also only costs $10, so there isn't really a lof of monetary value to salvage.

Unless maybe the account were in the name of a non-individual entity like a corportation, then it really wouldn't matter if the corporation had a new owner, because the account holder really wouldn't change.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
I would hope not. I would hate to think that a reputable account could be purchased by someone without the same good intent. An account also only costs $10, so there isn't really a lof of monetary value to salvage.

Unless maybe the account were in the name of a non-individual entity like a corportation, then it really wouldn't matter if the corporation had a new owner, because the account holder really wouldn't change.
good point, there isn' much point really since it was $10 , i thought it was more than that

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back