NameSilo

Afternic and Domain Traffic Data

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OceanKing

Established Member
Impact
Hi folks,

i am relatively new to aftrernic. i see like in sedo, no traffic data is provided for the domains.

also it would have been nice if i can see how many people looked up my domain accross afternic's network of sites.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure Afternic can provide this data, but could be worth it asking them.
On the other hand, feel free to use a lander (other than Sedo or Afternic) and track visits on your lander, using an integrated visit checking tool or by setting up Google Analytics;
Some landers, like ours at Epik will also give you full contact details, so if you don't want to close a deal at Epik, you are free to do it by yourself.
Other landers also offer this service, but not all are free ;)

Gube

•••
Thanks Gube for the details, so if i moved to epik mean, i am removing my self from showing up my names in godaddy searches right.

•••
Thanks Gube for the details, so if i moved to epik mean, i am removing my self from showing up my names in godaddy searches right.
You can still list your names on Afternic, even on Afternic MLS and use a different lander :)

•••
You can still list your names on Afternic, even on Afternic MLS and use a different lander :)

Thanks for the info...

•••
Thanks for the thread, @OceanKing. I had thought that Sedo do show visits, although reset the numbers every month, but when I checked now one of mine the information does not seem there?

As @Gube points out Epik and some third party providers have ones that give a wealth of data. The Epik solution is really elegant, showing you at a glance Whois visits and marketplace visits for each domain name in your portfolio, and then can extract more detailed information if desired.

Search stats across Afternic network would be amazing, but I doubt easy/possible to implement.

If you want basic visits only, DAN provide that for every domain name with them. I find it helpful information to have when I consider pricing and renewal decisions. Of course without DNS pointed there in most cases the number of visits is in most cases limited.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the thread, @OceanKing. I had thought that Sedo do show visits, although reset the numbers every month, but when I checked now one of mine the information does not seem there?

As @Gube points out Epik and some third party providers have ones that give a wealth of data. The Epik solution is really elegant, showing you at a glance Whois visits and marketplace visits for each domain name in your portfolio, and then can extract more detailed information if desired.

Search stats across Afternic network would be amazing, but I doubt easy/possible to implement.

If you want basic visits only, DAN provide that for every domain name with them. I find it helpful information to have when I consider pricing and renewal decisions. Of course without DNS pointed there in most cases the number of visits is in most cases limited.

Bob

Excellent. Thanks...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back