Affordable Minisites with Quality Content starting @ $20

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
OFFERING DISCOUNT OF 10% ON 51/101 DOMAIN PACKAGE

Hello NamePros,

After the great success of our content writing service, I am quite excited to be launching first of it's kind affordable Minisite development service which would get Google love for most of your idle inventory.

You will own ALL rights to the minisite developed on wordpress, which includes web content, design and the results of our marketing efforts.

You can also request for high quality Content writing services from us. Standard rate: $2 per 100 words. Insurance, Legal & Medical rates may differ.

Ask for Samples: :)

Here is what we will provide you:

-> Customized Web Content - 3/4 pages (500 words each article) of unique content, customized around your domains genre/niche with proper keyword frequency for better search engine optimization.

-> Great Look & Design - Attractive wordpress theme design, easy to Navigate with decent mid page leaderboard adsense/affiiate ad placement to generate maximum revenue.

-> Link Building - Offering Professional spam free text link building of upto 5-100 links for your minisite on domain niche related sites, forums or blogs (could be in comments as well).**

-> SEO - We do not guarantee Search Engine Optimization work done on the minisite, however we do apply effective in-house SEO methods so that your site starts receiving traffic asap after your site has been indexed in major search engines.**

P.S. We use legal techniques to Search Engine Optimize your sites.

-> Social Media Marketing - This is the most effective way of spreading word around about your newly done up minisite, inviting visitors to generate instant web traffic. We will submit your website url to (upto) 100+ search engines, social media and social networking sites like Virb, Mixx, Simpy, Reddit, Digg, Furl, Fark, Stumbleupon et al which will definitely help in sending traffic to your site. We have an access to a list of over 100+ such sites .**

-> Increased Revenue - Using our development service will ensure that you earn maximum revenue from your Minisite. Having an attractive minisite with customized quality web content attracts more traffic, better click through rate and lower Alexa traffic rank helping you earn much more..

P.S.: We do not supply Adsense code in the minisite or any other advertising code for that matter. That is why we do not post adsense policy or any other advertising compliant policy while developing these minisites. It can be done on request, though!

* Our regular price per minisite is $50. The price is for demo purposes only!! We don't normally take up one minisite order because of capacity of work our team is doing at the moment.
* Timeframe: 2-3 working days per minisite.

Discounted Price - To develop MiniSites for Domain Portfolio:

$45 per website, for 5 domains or more
$40 per website, for 10 domains or more
$35 per website, for 20 domains or more
$30 per website, for 30 domains or more
$25 per website, for 51 domains or more
$20 per website, for 101 domains or more

Payment: We accept Paypal, Transferwise, Western Union, Bankwire!!

Please note that inclusion of images is charged separately. Medical & Finance related topics are not covered in discount slabs.

Also get in touch if you have any questions regarding our service or customized solutions and we shall get back to you.

**only for bulk orders of 51+ websites. No reports included!

Satisfaction is our utmost priority & guaranteed. Try us!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
we are still taking more bulk orders :)

•••
•••
•••
we are now taking fresh orders for minisite creation..

•••
I'm thinking of making minisites from a few of my domains (opposed to just selling them). I'm interested in developing my RedSoxFans.net SigningIsFun.com and a few others. Do me a favor: Look through my portfolio @ the Official Randy Pendleton Website! » Domain Portfolio and if you see any worthy candidates, shoot me a PM & let me know. :)

•••
•••
looking for new orders...

•••
Looking for more work, avail 10% discount till 30th Aug now!!

•••
we are still taking minisite orders..

•••
Why not try and place order with us and avail 10% discount promo we have been running. It wont last long I tell you !!

•••
Am i able to edit the code,change the ads around etc?Put for sale link??
Very nice work

•••
Am i able to edit the code,change the ads around etc?Put for sale link??
Very nice work

I've sent you a message with requested information. And yes, you will be able to customize/modify minisite code :)

•••
Let's get some work done for you..

•••
we are still taking orders..

•••
Hi

I'm new to all this and am trying like mad to cram as much info in as possible. Would you mind me asking a few questions?

• I have a number of domains that I have purchased, if you create a minisite for them how do I then receive them? Do you send me a file by email?
  • Do you actually supply the tailored content within the site and is it editable afterwards?
  • So would I need need to find a hosting company to upload all these sites? (I'm based in the UK so would you be able to recommend any companies that are not too expensive?)
  • It might sound dumb but what is the difference between a normal site and a mini site?
  • What sort of future housekeeping would I need to carry out post site development?

Many thanks in advance from a newbee.

cheers

Steve

•••
Hi

I'm new to all this and am trying like mad to cram as much info in as possible. Would you mind me asking a few questions?

• I have a number of domains that I have purchased, if you create a minisite for them how do I then receive them? Do you send me a file by email?
  • Do you actually supply the tailored content within the site and is it editable after wards?
  • So would I need need to find a hosting company to upload all these sites? (I'm based in the UK so would you be able to recommend any companies that are not too expensive?)
  • It might sound dumb but what is the difference between a normal site and a mini site?
  • What sort of future housekeeping would I need to carry out post site development?

Many thanks in advance from a newbee.

cheers

Steve

Steve, thanks for your inquiry and I have tried answering them in best possible manner. Let me know if you need more information..

1. After completing development of your minisite, we can either have a zip file sent to you through email or upload minisite on your hosting server through ftp access.
2. Yes, we supply unique & fresh content for all the minisite pages. You can easily modify content or we are always here to help you with itsy bits :)
3. Yes, you will need a simple hosting service, or we can also host it on our servers for a simple fee of $15 per year. You can try browsing NamePros hosting forum for reliable & inexpensive hosts.
4. A normal site would be full fledged developed site e.g. www.Yahoo.com and minisite is something which has few informational pages with advertising banners on it created for the purpose of generating some quick revenue from idle domain inventory with type in or search engine traffic e.g. Order Computers Online - OrderComputer.com
5. You wont have to do anything in the future once the minisite pages have been uploaded on your hosting server.

Please feel free to let me know if we can do one of our bulk discounted packages of minisite development for you.

regards, J

•••
we're still taking minisite development orders..

•••
are people really making more money with minisites compare to ppc on parked pages?

I would like to hear from people who turned their parked domains into ministes. are you really making more money?

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Steve, thanks for your inquiry and I have tried answering them in best possible manner. Let me know if you need more information..

5. You wont have to do anything in the future once the minisite pages have been uploaded on your hosting server.

do you constantly update minisites with freash content? for how long?

•••
I would like to hear from people who turned their parked domains into ministes. are you really making more money?

Please private message and inquire if they do, and people make minisites to get their domain & site indexed in search engines, get decent placement and visibilty IMO..

do you constantly update minisites with freash content? for how long?

We can provide the option of fresh content for an extra charge. Please feel free to get in touch with us with your inquiry/proposal.

Thanks, Jay

•••
completing 3 projects of 10+ sites each today.. we shall be able to take few more orders by tomorrow.

•••
DnPresident & Archangel are great guys to work with, and thanks for showing confidence in our service. 5 minisites each project completed and delivered for both.

Available to take up more projects with earliest delivery dates! Contact me.

Thanks, Jay

•••
I came on late and never got the 5th site. But I'm sure I will when I see you on again.

He did a GREAT job with my domains. They need a little modification ie the ad codes but you can get the gist:

PDA Phones For The New Generation - PdaPhone.info
What It Means To Be A Red Sox Fan - RedSoxFans.net
Optimize
Essential Features Of Good Medical Lawyers - MedicalLawyers.us

Thw 5th (I'm sure it'll be up soon) is Cpanelhosting.info - cPanel hosting Resources and Information.This website is for sale!

This guy is HIGHLY recommended and he'll surely have my business soon, when I have more domains to have developed :)

DnPresident & Archangel are great guys to work with, and thanks for showing confidence in our service. 5 minisites each project completed and delivered for both.

Available to take up more projects with earliest delivery dates! Contact me.

Thanks, Jay

•••
minisite

hi..interested in dragonage.com.au and would welcome your ideas

dragon age origins is a new game due to be released by bioware i think early november

will prob have a few more as we go along and money allows like hybridtoyotas.com

many thanks

•••
Thanks Randy for your support! :)

I came on late and never got the 5th site. But I'm sure I will when I see you on again.

He did a GREAT job with my domains. They need a little modification ie the ad codes but you can get the gist:

PDA Phones For The New Generation - PdaPhone.info
What It Means To Be A Red Sox Fan - RedSoxFans.net
Optimize
Essential Features Of Good Medical Lawyers - MedicalLawyers.us

Thw 5th (I'm sure it'll be up soon) is Cpanelhosting.info - cPanel hosting Resources and Information.This website is for sale!

This guy is HIGHLY recommended and he'll surely have my business soon, when I have more domains to have developed :)

•••
hi..interested in dragonage.com.au and would welcome your ideas

dragon age origins is a new game due to be released by bioware i think early november

will prob have a few more as we go along and money allows like hybridtoyotas.com

many thanks

PM sent with requested information.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back