Domain Empire

Affiliate program low pay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,I have a student loan website that get decent traffic every month. The problem is I'm only getting paid $4 per completed application. Why do student loan affiliate programs pay so low, and do you know of another student loan AP?

PS. The affiliate I use is simpletuition.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It looks like they are affiliates themselves.

To get a bigger piece of the pie, affiliate directly with the loan institutions featured on their site.

Try browsing Commission Junction to see if any of them are there.

•••
I concur. cj.com is a big affiliate program. Look there.

You are, in essence, making $4 & giving someone else a large paycheck for money they didn't earn. Affiliate yourself with the MAIN company.

•••
It looks like they are affiliates themselves.

To get a bigger piece of the pie, affiliate directly with the loan institutions featured on their site.

Try browsing Commission Junction to see if any of them are there.

That the same thing I'm thinking about. But,how would I go about contacting say a Sallie Mae, Citi bank, etc...?

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

I concur. cj.com is a big affiliate program. Look there.

You are, in essence, making $4 & giving someone else a large paycheck for money they didn't earn. Affiliate yourself with the MAIN company.

Absolutely man, I'm making $4 and these guys probably making $300 per click. It sucks man!!!

Another student loan lead generation site is www.edvisors.com. They're paying $3.50 per click. So far this yr I have 50 conversions and I'm making peanuts. It sucks.

•••
Look through www.cj.com I see they are affiliated with creditreport.com which pays $24 per lead & $24 a sale. There are 3 that I see. You might wanna look into these.

•••
I am thanks Archangel. Any idea how I can get in contact with a student loan company?

•••
Anytime :)

To be honest: Unless your site received over 100,000 uniques a month, it'd be best going through cj.com. Major companies won't take you serious unless your site is a monster, traffic-wise. In the case your site does get 100k monthly uniques, you can find info on a company through their website or domain whois.

I am thanks Archangel. Any idea how I can get in contact with a student loan company?

•••
I get 3-4k a month. Even if I had 100K I still wouldnt know how to get in contact with any of those big companies.

But $4 is BS.

•••
I'm tired so I might have misread this. But do ya mean your affiliate link gets 3-4k/month or your site itself gets 3-4k/month?

I get 3-4k a month. Even if I had 100K I still wouldnt know how to get in contact with any of those big companies.

But $4 is BS.

•••
My site get 3-4k a month.

•••
Funny thing happen today. I log into my cj.com account and notice that simpletuition.com raise their commission from $4 to $5. Last month ST raised it from $3.50 to $4. I also have studentloans.com as a AP on my site. They only pay $3.50 per click, regardless if they apply for a student loan or not. I only have studentloans.com banners on my site. I have simple tuition as well, but I dont have their banners on my site. Do you think simple tuition saw this and raise their commission?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back