Dynadot

Ads by Netstumble.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheWatcher

Founder, MAJ.comTop Member
Impact
As business continue to grow, we continue to invite forums members to join Netstumble.com Ad Network.

We partners to different XML providers to provide relevant ads whether your are in North America, Europe or Asia. These ads will automatically feed to your website or search results based on your customers country of origins.

Our business is backed by 13+ years IT Engineers and software driven to provide fast ad results for your visitors.

To create your partners/affiliate account ID, please visit www.netstumble.com website. If you have 500K+ page views per month, we can give you premium rate between 60%-70% commission. For details, please send email to support [at] netstumble.com.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,
EM

Operations Manager, Netstumble.com
www.netstumble.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
0.002 - 0.005 per click
thats a FIFTH of ONE CENT!

•••
NP41215 said:
Hi, The Watcher:

I've seen some of your parking pages. Is there a way to use a larger font?

If you've seen Google parking, they use very large fonts. I think Google knows what they are doing, i.e. people don't like to read tiny fonts, much less click on them.

I think you should try to use [much] larger fonts for your parking pages, or allow domainers to default the [larger] font sizes they want. If this is enabled, I'll sign up.

We stop accepting new applications for parking service. I will keep you posted when we need more clients.

Sinfully Wicked said:
I've have applied twice now for the "Publisher", both different email addresses, still nothing, no email in either account's been over two weeks now.

Is this common to take so long?

Thank you

Sin

We assess all new applications, if it is incomplete application by a client we move on to the next client. Make sure that you submitted all required data. If you still having issue, please send email to support or visit the forum www.netstumble.com send PM to support.

drifta said:
0.002 - 0.005 per click
thats a FIFTH of ONE CENT!

Maybe correct data results in asian countries but not in US or Europe. Our advertisers select their ads to show up in their targetted countries.

We implemented basic and upgraded XML account. All new accounts are in basic level. This is one way for us to provide accurate results for our advertisers.

See plogging.com main page Ads by Netstumble.com as an example.

•••
Support at netstumble is awfull.
My account stopped counting, allthough I send several direct mails and via the "contact us" function.
NO REPLY AT ALL FROM NETSTUMBLE !
more than 50000 XML searches send to Netstumble didnt count in my stats so far, and growing ;(

Last edited:
•••
I'm not familiar of your account name, maybe I missed it. Please pm me your account name and I will look into this.

I also check the forum www.netstumble.com/live and don't see any post from you.

Regards,
Em

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back