Dynadot

Ads by Netstumble.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheWatcher

Founder, MAJ.comTop Member
Impact
As business continue to grow, we continue to invite forums members to join Netstumble.com Ad Network.

We partners to different XML providers to provide relevant ads whether your are in North America, Europe or Asia. These ads will automatically feed to your website or search results based on your customers country of origins.

Our business is backed by 13+ years IT Engineers and software driven to provide fast ad results for your visitors.

To create your partners/affiliate account ID, please visit www.netstumble.com website. If you have 500K+ page views per month, we can give you premium rate between 60%-70% commission. For details, please send email to support [at] netstumble.com.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,
EM

Operations Manager, Netstumble.com
www.netstumble.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nothing to say

Last edited:
•••
it's now ok, i'll apply as affiliate/publisher
signed up as "weblord" what will i put in promo code?

pls. approve both:
Your XML status (disable)
Your Affiliate status (disable)

i need xml

still the same here when i search anything it just return to frontpage and even keyword "business" it's empty. im using firefox 1.7.12

Last edited:
•••
cen said:
I strongly recommend netstumble.com,I've been paid very well by netstumble,if you can choose the right keywords to fit into your site ,you will get very good result.
Thanks for the comment. However, to get a better feel, how does the revenue compares with, say, DomainSponsor?

Comparative feedback via revenue figures, especially revenue percentage changes, from those who have tried DomainSponsor, Skenzo, Fabulous, Google, etc. would provide a much more solid feel for what to expect. Anyone? Or is the time period too short to comment/feedback?

•••
NP41215 said:
Thanks for the comment. However, to get a better feel, how does the revenue compares with, say, DomainSponsor?

Comparative feedback via revenue figures, especially revenue percentage changes, from those who have tried DomainSponsor, Skenzo, Fabulous, Google, etc. would provide a much more solid feel for what to expect. Anyone? Or is the time period too short to comment/feedback?
It depends your site contents and traffic,especially the contents.compared to google and other providers,netstumble is better to use with good revenue if you choose the right keywords,and the payment is faster.

•••
cen said:
It depends your site contents and traffic,especially the contents.compared to google and other providers,netstumble is better to use with good revenue if you choose the right keywords,and the payment is faster.
Sorry, I am a bit confused. Is NetStumble like pure PPC parking or is it like Google Adsense? In other words, is it purely parking revenue, or one can also use it on websites of particular content? My impression is that it is purely parking PPC revenue. Correct me if I am wrong.

As for comparison, this is how I see it: If I do nothing about keyword tuning with NetStumble, and do the same with DomainSponsor (no keyword tuning), and the revenues are found comparable, with NetStumble at least 90% as good as DomainSponsor revenues, then I can see that the extra effort of using keywords with NetStumble may be worth the effort and worth trying. But if after keyword tuning, I am only 10% better off than Domain Sponsor (without keyword tuning), then it is probably not worthwhile (although for others it might be).

I think NetStumble needs to have nicer-looking pages, and larger font sizes for their parking pages, comparable to Fabulous (looks) and Google parking (font size). If they can do that, it will be a big improvement.

•••
weblord said:
it's now ok, i'll apply as affiliate/publisher
signed up as "weblord" what will i put in promo code?

pls. approve both:
Your XML status (disable)
Your Affiliate status (disable)

i need xml

still the same here when i search anything it just return to frontpage and even keyword "business" it's empty. im using firefox 1.7.12

Hi weblord,
You should be getting your affiliate and XML approved, send email to support [at] netstumble.com if this not complete within 24 hours.

Thank you.

cen said:
I strongly recommend netstumble.com,I've been paid very well by netstumble,if you can choose the right keywords to fit into your site ,you will get very good result.

I highly appreciated feedback from fellow members of this community.

By the way, we will give extra $$ to our existing members to their accounts once they give us feedback like this regarding our payments and services. If not $$, maybe free T-shirt, cup holder, hat, anything that will keep our publishers happy. Please check our promotion in www.netstumble.com when it is ready.

Looking forward to grow your business with us.
Thank you.

NP41215 said:
Sorry, I am a bit confused. Is NetStumble like pure PPC parking or is it like Google Adsense? In other words, is it purely parking revenue, or one can also use it on websites of particular content? My impression is that it is purely parking PPC revenue. Correct me if I am wrong.

As for comparison, this is how I see it: If I do nothing about keyword tuning with NetStumble, and do the same with DomainSponsor (no keyword tuning), and the revenues are found comparable, with NetStumble at least 90% as good as DomainSponsor revenues, then I can see that the extra effort of using keywords with NetStumble may be worth the effort and worth trying. But if after keyword tuning, I am only 10% better off than Domain Sponsor (without keyword tuning), then it is probably not worthwhile (although for others it might be).

I think NetStumble needs to have nicer-looking pages, and larger font sizes for their parking pages, comparable to Fabulous (looks) and Google parking (font size). If they can do that, it will be a big improvement.

I started in this business since '99, a little mix of everything as other investors mind set "diversify". In domain business, you have many options to make money a little or more depending on many factors such as quality of your domain collections, target keywords and visitors. Right now PPC and domain parking rule in advertising world. Netstumble.com provide services of PPC and parking ex. www.moscom.com as parking domain www.animemedia.com, www.surface.tv, etc. As PPC example, www.answer.net, www.media.ph. Other members here also created their own script using Netstumble.com feed (I believe you can see it this thread as well). The script is very customizable to blend on your existing products, website, domain parking or search engine.

If you are happy using Domain Sponsor, that's great. I've been a member of domain sponsor since they open but I continue to seek more ways to earn money and increase revenue. Fabulous and other PPC aggregator also provide same services, knowing they all get the same feeds. I recommend them too.
Ask yourself a question, are you happy with their payment and service. Then you don't need other people to guide you. If not, we are here to assist you.

Thank you for considering us.
Em

Manager, NeedGuide LLC
www.netstumble.com

Last edited:
•••
Hi, TheWatcher. There is one problem with the ads, my friends from United States and Canada don't see the ads. I could see the ads but my friends couldn't so I decided to check whether it would show if I use a proxy but it didn't. Is there anything I need to be aware of like browser compatibility?

•••
ZestNetwork said:
Hi, TheWatcher. There is one problem with the ads, my friends from United States and Canada don't see the ads. I could see the ads but my friends couldn't so I decided to check whether it would show if I use a proxy but it didn't. Is there anything I need to be aware of like browser compatibility?

I believe you post this question to Nestumble.com forum as well. Let me know if everything is ok.

cheers,
Em

Manager, Needguide LLC

•••
I've signed up. Is there any way to make the feeds contextual?

One thing I would suggest is adding some simple instructions or descriptions of what each thing does because I was very confused when I first logged in. I figured out how to get a simple feed, but that's about it.

•••
I made a list of top paying keywords for netstumble, is it legal to release them?

nvm they are already on the forum of netstumble

•••
Waiting for a reply still on your forum. Is there an email where I can ask for support?

•••
Moncal said:

One thing I would suggest is adding some simple instructions or descriptions of what each thing does because I was very confused when I first logged in. I figured out how to get a simple feed, but that's about it.

We are in the process of adding 2 other advertising program. Hopefully this will be up this week. Please check back the support forum for update.

Step-by-step guides and sample will be available with the addition of 2 programs.

Thank you.

redz said:
I made a list of top paying keywords for netstumble, is it legal to release them?

nvm they are already on the forum of netstumble

It is not illegal to list the top paying keywords, actually it is updated in www.moscom.com parking page for them to get maximum payout based on top keywords from advertisers. Though it is illegal to personally click ad, pay to read, pay to surf and other automated scripts including using proxy service. It is not worth it to click your own ad, it will result of account cancellation. We have high paying partners and we want to keep quality traffics.

Hope this help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

ZestNetwork said:
Waiting for a reply still on your forum. Is there an email where I can ask for support?

Please email support at netstumble.com. Forum is the preferred method for support as other issues already discussed.
When you send email, please direct to your forum post as well.

Cheers.

•••
Do you accept Proxy sites?

•••
kjmz said:
Do you accept Proxy sites?

To display Netstumble.com ads in proxy sites should be ok but not to use proxy to bring traffic, paid to click, paid to surf and other automated scripts.

Hope this help,
Em

Operations Manager, NeedGuide LLC
www.netstumble.com

•••
do you have pay per impression?

•••
jstep said:
do you have pay per impression?

Not implemented yet though we just added Contextual and Smart text ad as your alternative solution.

Cheers,
Em

•••
Hi, just a suggestion. You could make some kind of banner template like major ad companies like Google Adsense and Yahoo with boxes around it. Alot of my friends decided not to use your service just yet because of this.

•••
Try http://www.click-share.com

I am working with them from 6 mounts and have very good results with very high CPC.

They also provide text and products ads.

•••
GOGO56 said:

I am working with them from 6 mounts and have very good results with very high CPC.

Lots of self promotion here :td: . Please move to advertising area.

•••
GOGO56 said:

Mod, I think this is a bot. Please remove this post.

Thank you,
Em

•••
I don't receive a confirmation email? I've signed up two times and I've never gotten one, so I can't participate?

•••
Moncal said:

We now have contextual service. Please login to your account and create your contextual ad.

Thank you.

kjmz said:
I don't receive a confirmation email? I've signed up two times and I've never gotten one, so I can't participate?

Visit www.netstumble.com/live forum and send support a PM.

Cheers,
em

•••
We will be sending payout shortly.

thanks to all affiliates.

Regards,
Em

•••
Hi, The Watcher:

I've seen some of your parking pages. Is there a way to use a larger font?

If you've seen Google parking, they use very large fonts. I think Google knows what they are doing, i.e. people don't like to read tiny fonts, much less click on them.

I think you should try to use [much] larger fonts for your parking pages, or allow domainers to default the [larger] font sizes they want. If this is enabled, I'll sign up.

•••
I've have applied twice now for the "Publisher", both different email addresses, still nothing, no email in either account's been over two weeks now.

Is this common to take so long?

Thank you

Sin

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back