Domain Empire

Add another word - The longest sentence

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This is simple, everybody must add just only one word to the sentence aleady made, nothing else, hit the quote button, delete the [ quote ] and [/ quote ] tags and continue the sentence.

Two rules:
1 add only one word and nothing else
2. try and make sense with the last 3 words added ;)

forgot to add: the 1.000.000 word gets 1NP$ :P

Ok, let's start this, the first word is :

President

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions )

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions ) died

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions) died in

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions) died in a

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions) died in a tragic

Last edited:
•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions) died in a tragic submarine

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions) died in a tragic submarine incident

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions) died in a tragic submarine incident on

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions) died in a tragic submarine incident on the

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions) died in a tragic submarine incident on the North

•••
President Dog Came Home after dark night in the Whitehouse basement feeding on one hell of a pizza flavoured spaghetti salad with broiled mosquitoes tasting like dimsum and balut which just bought a very musical mosquito on ice while looking excitedly through her nostrils to get more delicious popcorn which even they could swallow when suddenly (contrary to beliefs concerning my exaggeratedly high emotions) died in a tragic submarine incident on the North Sea

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back