IT.COM

domains Adam Dicker sells Six Figure .CA Domain

NameSilo
Watch
Hey everyone, I hope your year is going well? I was browsing Twitter and came across this thread shared yesterday by ARIYAS, that shared that Adam Dicker has sold a Two Letter Canadian ccTld for six figures.

Now I know Adam can be seen as a bit of a controversial figure due to some past history relating to his web development business which are well documented on various blogs and forums in the past.

I don’t personally know Adam or the situation on getting every made good on monies owed but maybe this is a turning point for those domain investors in getting any monies owed returned, which looks like it could still be the case in the old thread on NamePros from 2015 – I still personally believe that people can change and hopefully this is the moment for all of those parties involved.

https://robbiesblog.com/adam-dicker-sells-two-letter-dot-ca-for-six-figures/12050

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
According to another domain forum, it still has not closed.

If this sale completes, there is no excuse for Adam to not start paying any existing debts.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I think there should be consequence for wrong doing. Should his/their (Epik decision makers) names be tarnished for ever? Absolutely they should.
I find it kind of ridiculous how people who do wrong seem to get endless chances in the domain field.

Brad

•••
Its still on afternic for 300k and sedo 250k
People when you sell a name, remove it from other marketplaces

•••
I have never reported any sale until payment has cleared.

I am not sure why so many people put the cart before the horse. Wait until payment clears, then report the sale.

An agreement is not a sale. It is just an agreement.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Did we ever get a confirmation that this domain changed hands for 6 fingers?
Dan lander still same and afternic still 300,000
Bill of sale I buy you coffee at starbucks

•••
So did Adam D*ckhead ever pay back people?

•••
I see this domain is still for sale at Dan by mr Dicker for 299,999
So this deal didnt complete and another example why believe dick all in this business. Thanks eh

•••
He's selling consulting via FB still. 😐

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back