Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice .AD Domain Registration

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Variable

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi everyone! So, I had a long conversation with the guys at Marcaria and it seems that they contacted their locals in Andorra and got to know that I must own a trademark before getting the domain. Here's the trouble, the domain I want is of 2 letters, and Marcaria doesn't seem to allow it, but other registrars do, but they also need trademark registration in Andorra. So, Marcaria seems to provide that, but they got in touch with their locals and it seems that 2 letter trademark can not be obtained..

I'm stuck here, and I really like the domain I've chosen.. Any help will be highly appreciated :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back