.mobi Acquired mobi domains...what do I have to look for

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RS

Revamped SolutionsEstablished Member
Impact
cingular.mobi
verizon.mobi

I had registered this a while back before mobi hit the market, what do i have to expect? Anything from these two big companies....anthing from anybody else/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unless I'm missing something here, cingular.mobi and verizon.mobi are both registered by their trademark holders??

•••
•••
RS said:
cingular.mobi
verizon.mobi

I had registered this a while back before mobi hit the market, what do i have to expect? Anything from these two big companies....anthing from anybody else/
What are you saying? These names are registered to their respective companies.

•••
RS said:
cingular.mobi
verizon.mobi

:td: don't know what u mean?

•••
yes, they have them now, well verizon does, i had register the domains because a friend of mine got to like 3 days before release. I sold it to them. :)

•••
^ Riiiiiiiiiiight... So you still own Cingular.mobi? Riiiiiiiight...

•••
RS said:
yes, they have them now, well verizon does, i had register the domains because a friend of mine got to like 3 days before release. I sold it to them. :)

maybe you had "pre-registered" with 1and1 and thought you had it in the bag? highly doubtful that you actually paid and took possession of those 2 domain names....

•••
So you did not get the names... so you dont have to look out for anything, you should move on and reg. other names.
:)

•••
welll at the time i checked and .mobi wasnt even out yet.

•••
RS said:
welll at the time i checked and .mobi wasnt even out yet.

yea it was called and pre-registration, and no you don't have the domains

•••
•••
Hi Antonio, so sorry!! I think we shattered your dreams...
we must all move on . :)

cheers

•••
but I have microsoft.mobi and msn.mobi - should I wait for offers?

j/k! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back