NameSilo

Accurate .gs

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an accurate site to either verify and purchase, or at least verify a .gs
I have checked several sites, I keep getting available at some, then not available at others, either way they all say they don't handle the .gs servers.
Anyone have anything reliable for a reasonable reg cost?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I believe .gs registrations are done manually and take time to contact the registrar. You may want to try moniker, I've had good success with them.
 
0
•••
fonzie_007 said:
I believe .gs registrations are done manually and take time to contact the registrar. You may want to try moniker, I've had good success with them.

Thanks Fonzie, I have signed up and crossing fingers, they are showing it as available so I guess we'll have to wait and see if it's actually successful or not...
No doubt if it is, you'll see it under "what did you register" thread...lol

Well never got the .gs but did manage to get it in a .nu
Providing of course it really was available...never sure
these days. Waiting for the final email to confirm...
 
0
•••
the .gs domain recently changed hands, the new people who deal with it have had a lot to do. They only recently started accepting new registrations again and created a public whois server.

The only 2 accredited registrars currently are Network Solutions and name.com

More are being added though...
 
0
•••
Thanks Gwhois, I decided to go with the .nu instead,
I couldn't get a right response from the .gs :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back