Acct Name/Email/Registrant

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

serryjw

Established Member
Impact
181
Oh My...Here goes
1) I have been with GD for 10 years under SerryJW.They have been communicating with my on my comcast email, NOT my email I use for domains
When I opened my LLC, I have all GD under my name BUT The Winkler Group,LLC as the organization.
2) I have been with PayPal for 10 years under my personal name.
I set a separate Biz account BUT they will not allow BIZ names, so it's still under my personal name
3) Afternic can't verify my domains under my name.

When I set/change new regs...What information should I use for registrant, technical, billing, administration?

Hope you understand my confusion. Thanks for your help,:'(
Serry
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back