Dynadot

question Accessing the Old CashParking API

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ParkingPal

Impact
GoDaddy runs the CashParking service. It's been around for over a decade and like most domain parking providers built an API for their users to interact with their system. Sometime over the last several years, they stopped providing new API keys. The API still exists and anyone who created a free API key back then (when they were available) still has access to the API.

According to the documentation, you must provide your account credentials and an API key in order to access your account and make changes. Since the API key itself does not grant access to your account (you have to provide your account credentials) I was wondering if anyone had an old API key they would be willing to share privately as I am utterly fed up with the current CashParking portal.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddy runs the CashParking service. It's been around for over a decade and like most domain parking providers built an API for their users to interact with their system. Sometime over the last several years, they stopped providing new API keys. The API still exists and anyone who created a free API key back then (when they were available) still has access to the API.

According to the documentation, you must provide your account credentials and an API key in order to access your account and make changes. Since the API key itself does not grant access to your account (you have to provide your account credentials) I was wondering if anyone had an old API key they would be willing to share privately as I am utterly fed up with the current CashParking portal.
Is it still worth parking there, maybe moving to bodis or parkcrew can solve your problem

•••
Is it still worth parking there, maybe moving to bodis or parkcrew can solve your problem

That's a good point. Based on my research thus far I am planning to get started with Parking Crew in the not too distant future. :xf.wink: For the moment though, I wouldn't mind being able to manage my setup in CashParking with a bit more ease.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back