Impact
Hi Friends,

Can you Appraise

ACamera.com

Thanks in advance...

Camera Types:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$2K would be a good starting range IMO.

•••
Thanks a lot everyone for your valuable time and effort to appraise this domain.

I really appreciate it. More appraisal welcomes.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
"A" in "Acameras" is not an article. It probably is either an acronym or grade (A class).

I agree and I think the plural is actually the winner here. "The" is the preferred article in domain names, not "A". "A Camera" doesn't sound too great as a brand name or a keyword name. Both "A Cameras" and "The Camera" would be superior to endusers IMHO. The only saving grace to this is the strength of the camera keyword, but I think it will be a very tough sell.

reseller = mid $xx - very low $xxx
enduser = low $xxx - mid $xxx

Hope this helps!

•••
I agree and I think the plural is actually the winner here. "The" is the preferred article in domain names, not "A". "A Camera" doesn't sound too great as a brand name or a keyword name. Both "A Cameras" and "The Camera" would be superior to endusers IMHO. The only saving grace to this is the strength of the camera keyword, but I think it will be a very tough sell.

reseller = mid $xx - very low $xxx
enduser = low $xxx - mid $xxx

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your valuable input.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I Think Its easy to Find a Buyer who will pay
1000$ For this Domain
im Sure you will Hit 1000$ at flippa

•••
Worth $1000 to end user. But as long as you profit, flip it :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Its a good domain. a type of Letter+keyword name. Considering there is only 26 letters which makes only 26 such type of domains. I checked all L+camera domains and found none available. Such names generally are appraised at 2-3k range.

•••
I'll be honest. I think you will struggle to sell it. It sounds like a spam site. I don't want 1 camera, I want many cameras.

•••
On movie set they have 'A' camera and 'B' camera. The A camera is taking the main shot and the B camera is the alternative shot. the 2 shots are cut together for the final scene.

•••
Sorry ! Don't like it . Not many people are buying camera anymore. They already have smart phone . Mid $xx - $500

•••
Its a good domain. a type of Letter+keyword name. Considering there is only 26 letters which makes only 26 such type of domains. I checked all L+camera domains and found none available. Such names generally are appraised at 2-3k range.

I'll be honest. I think you will struggle to sell it. It sounds like a spam site. I don't want 1 camera, I want many cameras.

On movie set they have 'A' camera and 'B' camera. The A camera is taking the main shot and the B camera is the alternative shot. the 2 shots are cut together for the final scene.

Sorry ! Don't like it . Not many people are buying camera anymore. They already have smart phone . Mid $xx - $500

Thanks everyone for their opinion. I really appreciate it. Thanks

•••
imho, this is the one in your portfolio you keep for your life and retire off of it, if you get my hint. :)

•••

I appreciate your opinion. Accept it gracefully. Just want to share something with right intention. There are several types of cameras in the world. Cellphone camera is just as good as point and shoot camera. People who wants better result use DSLR Cameras. People also use Gopro cameras for self-videos.

There are several other types of cameras:

Below are the camera types

Again Thanks for your appraisal. I am gracefully accepting it.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••

From your comment I see you haven't been to a camera forum.

I purchased my first DSLR this past june because I don't like camera phones. They are alright for selfies... but if you want way better quality a DSLR is the way to go. I don't like mirrorless cameras because to me is like I would be using a camcorder instead of a camera.

EDIT: Over at DPreview.com there's post about which

Last edited:
•••
From your comment I see you haven't been to a camera forum.

I purchased my first DSLR this past june because I don't like camera phones. They are alright for selfies... but if you want way better quality a DSLR is the way to go. I don't like mirrorless cameras because to me is like I would be using a camcorder instead of a camera.

EDIT: Over at DPreview.com there's post about which

Thanks for your valuable input.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back