Impact
Hi Friends,

Can you Appraise

ACamera.com

Thanks in advance...

Camera Types:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
GREAT DOMAIN !! how much did u pay for it mate !!

•••
Acameras.com sold for $1000.

so i think you are looking for low to mid x,xxx .
Lets wait for the end user sales.
Goodluck.

•••
GREAT DOMAIN !! how much did u pay for it mate !!

Thanks for asking. Unfortunately I can not reveal my purchase price here because this is appraisal thread. But I can say and admit one thing. I paid very less money for such premium name. My purchase price is available in Namebio.com

Acameras.com sold for $1000.

so i think you are looking for low to mid x,xxx .
Lets wait for the end user sales.
Goodluck.

Thanks for your valuable input.

ACameras.com is grammatically incorrect still sold for quite good price at that moment. Let me see what value I will get for my name which is grammatically correct, short and meaningful.

Thanks again for your valuable inputs.

•••
Really amazing domain name! I'm not an expert, I'm a web developer and my appraisal is for end user.
if I were an end user , and I had to develop a site related to camera I can pay it 4 / 5 k.
No doubt, and 4 / 5 k I consider very cheap.
If you want to resell it to another domain investor I don't know ;)

•••
Hi Friends,

Can you Appraise

ACamera.com

Thanks in advance...
I had Camera2.com and I sold a while back for $2500.
ACamera.com could easily go for $9K and even more... :)
BTW, Camera is a great keyword in this day and age.

•••
Really amazing domain name! I'm not an expert, I'm a web developer and my appraisal is for end user.
if I were an end user , and I had to develop a site related to camera I can pay it 4 / 5 k.
No doubt, and 4 / 5 k I consider very cheap.
If you want to resell it to another domain investor I don't know ;)

I had Camera2.com and I sold a while back for $2500.
ACamera.com could easily go for $9K and even more... :)
BTW, Camera is a great keyword in this day and age.

Thanks all friends for your valuable input.

•••
Thanks everyone.

I will really appreciate more suggestion about one of my favorite name.

Thanks

•••
Thanks for asking. Unfortunately I can not reveal my purchase price here because this is appraisal thread. But I can say and admit one thing. I paid very less money for such premium name. My purchase price is available in Namebio.com

Thanks for your valuable input.

ACameras.com is grammatically incorrect still sold for quite good price at that moment. Let me see what value I will get for my name which is grammatically correct, short and meaningful.

Thanks again for your valuable inputs.

"A" in "Acameras" is not an article. It probably is either an acronym or grade (A class).

•••
It doesn't matter what acameras.com sold for. Your name is worth about $100

•••
•••
It doesn't matter what acameras.com sold for. Your name is worth about $100

get a life man -_- ... @TERADOMAIN this man keep doing this on every thread , so don't listen to him , Congrats by the way for the name , I think it may worth 13k$

•••
get a life man -_- ... @TERADOMAIN this man keep doing this on every thread , so don't listen to him , Congrats by the way for the name , I think it may worth 13k$

Thanks for your valuable inputs. I appreciate everybody's time who visited and tried to appraise this name.

•••
low to Mid x,xxx... imo
Lucky dude ;)

I just checked it on namebio

•••
•••
•••
Anymore Appraisal??

Thanks in advance.

•••
Keyword name... Would definitely worth it

•••
•••
•••
Good domain.
If you have patience to hang on to this domain for a while, you'd find an ultimate end-user with top dollar$:)
The biggest irony here at NP is the majority of evaluators have a re-seller mentality. They are Blacksmiths. Your domain need a Goldsmith to give you a realistic appraisal:)

Last edited:
•••
Good domain.
If you have patience to hang on to this domain for a while, you'd find an ultimate end-user with top dollar$:)
The biggest irony here at NP is the majority of evaluators have a re-seller mentality. They are Blacksmiths. Your domain need a Goldsmith to give you a realistic appraisal:)

Thanks a lot for your valuable input. I really appreciate your honest feedback.

Thanks a lot.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back