IT.COM

domain Academc.com

NameSilo
Watch

bilalo92

Impact
Good lord. A good domain on the appraisal board. I kept looking for the typo, but no... It's a genuinely good domain!
what do you think about this typo domain Academc.com, some domainers told me this domain value ranges between four figures to five figures, and some tell me six figures

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what do you think about this typo domain Academc.com, some domainers told me this domain value ranges between four figures to five figures, and some tell me six figures

I think it's worthless.

It just looks like an embarrassing typo, and that doesn't seem very academic.

I don't think it passes as a brandable as the error in spelling is too subtle.

I'd probably prefer something like academix, where the error appears more intentional and is easy to remember.

•••
I think it's worthless.

I'd probably prefer something like academix, where the error appears more intentional and is easy to remember.
Details about the domain name: ACADEMC.COM

Date Registered Domain: 2004-08-01 The average web page that ranks in the top 10 has 1.9m backlinks and a domain authority of 83.

Ad Keyword Planner: All Locations 1M-10M

Ubersuggest:

Search Volume: 1,500,000 / Month CPC: 1.27 $

Canada: Search Volume: 9,900 / Month CPC: 1.95 $

United Kingdom: Search Volume: 22,200 / Month CPC: 1.29 £

United States: Search Volume: 90,500 / Month CPC: 1.29 $

•••
I think it's worthless.

domain register in extension country Russia and Central African Republic " Ru / CF "

(61 similar domains) in whoxy.com

•••
It's an alright domain, with anything even remotely similar to the language industry - typos aren't a suitable method of branding. With websites like Flickr - it doesn't matter because their primary concern isn't educating people.

Academc (Academic) would likely be targeting an educational institution (or organisation) & for that reason alone - I don't see a valuation of 4-5 figures being feasible. At the same time, I wouldn't say it's worthless.

•••
$0 to $29 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back