Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please appraise... AboutCredit.info

Phrase "About Credit":
- Global Monthly Searches: 101,000,000.
- Local Monthly Searches: 37,200,000.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you do the exact searches it comes up as 170 monthly searches.

It's an okay domain, but unfortunately the info tld reduces this to reg fee domain name. Which might be why the previous owner allowed it to drop.

My advice would be to develop it and try and find a decent debt management affiliate you can promote.

•••
I like this name, the tld fits well with the domain name. Worth developing.

•••
If you do the exact searches it comes up as 170 monthly searches.

It's an okay domain, but unfortunately the info tld reduces this to reg fee domain name. Which might be why the previous owner allowed it to drop.

My advice would be to develop it and try and find a decent debt management affiliate you can promote.

Well, aboutcredit.info has a balanced 'regional monthly searches (140/month)' if compared to its 'global monthly searches (170/month)'.
sedo.com/search/dvi/?domain=aboutcredit.info

And the domain name is also speak for itself, just like what stuart_domains had said.

So I think I'll keep it for a while... :D

*note: Answering questions and responding to other posters is NO LONGER considered a bump - This IS Allowed now*

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back