advice About Expired domain

NameSilo
Watch

Golafor Rahman

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
Need suggestions about expired domain.

1. If a expired domain has Page Authority 20+ and domain authority 5+, is it a valuable domain?

2. What important factors I have to know to register a expired domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are a lot more important factors to take into consideration when it comes to the value of an expired domain. Here are some questions to always keep in mind during your search:

1. Is the domain easy to pronounce?
  2. Is it memorable?
  3. Does it have any searches?
  4. How many similar domains sell, how often and at what price?
  5. Are any other extensions for the domain owned?

The more you search expired domains the better you will get at determining the value, one tool I love to use to answer many of the questions above is NameBio.

- Will

•••
Since you are talking about DA and PA, you'd better find some SEO forum to ask, here is a place for name domains, people here don't give a damn for SEO.

•••
Hi,
Need suggestions about expired domain.

1. If a expired domain has Page Authority 20+ and domain authority 5+, is it a valuable domain?
2. What important factors I have to know to register a expired domain?

DA & PA have SERP Value. Yes, the domain is good, but a lot will depend on how long it's been in Deleted state. If the domain has expired long before, there is a chance that all the so call SERP factors are now lost.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back