Domain Empire

advice About domain autority: Is it important to buyers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Francis AHLE

Established Member
Impact
Hi, i have noticed that most of the domains selling for huge prices have a HUGE domain autority. I therefore have 2 questions:

1- How to increase domain authority for expired domains?
2- Is domain authority important do buyers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, i have noticed that most of the domains selling for huge prices have a HUGE domain autority. I therefore have 2 questions:

1- How to increase domain authority for expired domains?
2- Is domain authority important do buyers?

1. Nobody will purchase the expired domains if you increase the domain authority after they have already expired
2. only to the SEO buyers

•••
HI

I think there is some secret group the comes up with these acro-nothings,
that have no bearing on the value of quality domains.

from the perspective that.... domains have had value, and have been selling for huge prices, long before a domain authority metric was even created.

imo...

•••
make website with this domain
and start write and make backlinks from .gov and .edu sites this backlink very strong with days your domain will be strong buy backlinks from big sites , age of domain, if you have some experience about SEO this will help you
second i dont think its important to all buyer some buyer look for this kind another look for the name itself

•••
make website with this domain
and start write and make backlinks from .gov and .edu sites this backlink very strong with days your domain will be strong buy backlinks from big sites , age of domain, if you have some experience about SEO this will help you
second i dont think its important to all buyer some buyer look for this kind another look for the name itself
Thanks a lot! Where can i buy backlinks? Any ressources available?

•••
Thanks a lot! Where can i buy backlinks? Any ressources available?
i know blackhatforum in this forum ppl sell backlinks and more things about domain and websites

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back