IT.COM

status-todo About a domain name that I can't sell here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Koray

Kneel Before ZodEstablished Member
Impact
Hello folks!

I hope everyone is allright. I have a domain name s n i g g e r e d dot com. When i try to sell here, system recognize the domain as spam or inappropriate name. I need advise from native english speakers, is this a rude or slang in english?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a dictionary word...past tense of
s n i g g e r

verb
past tense: s ni gg ered; past participle:
sni gge red
  1. laugh in a half-suppressed, typically scornful way.
    "the boys at school were sure to
  2. sni gg er at him behind his back"

@Mod Team Echo
@Mod Team Alfa
@Mod Team Bravo

Even I had to space the words out....

Last edited:
•••
According to Cambridge dictionary, meaning of this word is to laugh at someone or something in a silly and often unkind way

I don't understand why system recognize this word as spam

•••
The problem is that your word contains the n word (google "n word" if you don't know what that is). So the problem isn't with the actual word you have, but with the word it contains.

Last edited:
•••
According to Cambridge dictionary, meaning of this word is to laugh at someone or something in a silly and often unkind way

I don't understand why system recognize this word as spam
Pretty obvious why......

Let the mods fix it, I have tagged them into this thread. You have done nothing wrong 🙂

•••
Hello folks!

I hope everyone is allright. I have a domain name s n i g g e r e d dot com. When i try to sell here, system recognize the domain as spam or inappropriate name. I need advise from native english speakers, is this a rude or slang in english?
Hello,

As others have mentioned, you are free to list that domain name for sale. Unfortunately, it contains another word that the system automatically flags because it currently can't distinguish between them.

It should be something that we can fix, but we don't have an estimated date on that. In the meantime, we recommend spacing out the domain name as you have.

We hope that helps.

•••
It helped, thank you very much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back