Dynadot

advice Abccde.com or abcde.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theodore_zhou

DNN.ME,WCC.ME,VXDF.COM,TJVQ.COM,ZYHY.COM for sale.Established Member
Impact
Can you guys advise which is better and more popular,two words domain,first word ending with the same letter as the beginning letter of the second.
For example,abc cde,is abccde.com or abcde.com better?
Thanks in.advance for your advise.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
abccde imo. abcde is a typo after all.

•••
Can you guys advise which is better and more popular,two words domain,first word ending with the same letter as the beginning letter of the second.
For example,abc cde,is abccde.com or abcde.com better?
Thanks in.advance for your advise.
Can you explain better or give a better example?

Looks (to me) like you are comparing "music" to "mussic"..

Generally, five random letters (LLLLL) are preferred over six random letters (LLLLLL)

•••
I'm the owner of ABCDE dotcom, I vote for ABCDE
But I'm also the owner of DomainName dotcom, I'm so confused now ... :-/

Last edited:
•••
Can you explain better or give a better example?

Looks (to me) like you are comparing "music" to "mussic"..

Generally, five random letters (LLLLL) are preferred over six random letters (LLLLLL)
i mean do you think musiccity.com or musicity.com,which is better.

•••
•••
So.most think the abc cde.com type is better.
I had thought abcde.com.would be more.popular.as it looks a bit.cool.

•••
This your question need better explanation/wordings. I am scratching my head to understand you

•••
i mean do you think musiccity.com or musicity.com,which is better.

Like seriously, how could you ever imagine musicity is anywhere near Musiccity.com? MusicCity.com is better by far, both in meaning, and in pronunciation.

•••
This reads to me as if the thread-starter has hand registered a domain where the last-letter of the first word has been dropped (due to it also being the the first letter of the second word) and now wants confirmation that he has a brilliant reg.(even better than the correct wording )

Nope, loads of people are playing the same registration game - It's purely a Typo and has no-where near the value of the correct wording. It wont sell above $x - $10 and then only to someone with the same lost sense of domain values. ie, for use as click-bait

Last edited:
•••
This reads to me as if the thread-starter has hand registered a domain where the last-letter of the first word has been dropped (due to it also being the the first letter of the second word) and now wants confirmation that he has a brilliant reg.(even better than the correct wording )

Nope, loads of people are playing the same registration game - It's purely a Typo and has no-where near the value of the correct wording. It wont sell above $x - $10 and then only to someone with the same lost sense of domain values. ie, for use as click-bait

Exactly, sometimes you see a sale with the typo but it's not as strong.

•••
I agree MusicCity is superior or Musicity

I think I owned inveentory dot com at one time, and it sold for 150 iirc. Nothing to get excited about. Inventory dot com would me much better to own or sell!

There is a niche for mispells and I think sometimes the word makes the difference along with the mistake . . . and yes I misspelled on purpose! I like inveentory over innventory though that changes things. If a group had a chain or chane of hotels perhaps Innventory works better for them.

I has 1stimehomebuyers dot com and it never did as well as I had hoped.

Good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back