IT.COM

tips aaf.com dropping today.

NameSilo
Watch

twiki

Top Member
Impact
Anyone interested?

Place your bid at DropCatch and SnapNames, or whatever your dropcatch preferred option is.

(unfortunately not so many options out there apart from these two, I guess)

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
My condolences to the previous owner of this domain and their family. Life is so short and we have to appreciate each day that we have.

•••
Filed bankruptcy on April 17, 2019.
Yeah, and the person in charge of the BK left $40K+ go in the trash for them. It could have paid some creditors of the company. They should have put it for auction, not let it drop. Now it's DropCatch who's making the money instead. People in BK still don't know how valuable a domain name can be and that it should be considered as an asset.

•••
The Place Bid button should now say Dare Place a Bid? :-o

aaf.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
He is dead so I cannot talk to him to confirm his death.

•••
Charlie Ebersol, the founder and CEO of AAF, isn’t dead. Neither is the co-founder Bill Polian.

What happened with aaf dot com is more akin to where I sold a domain for low to mid five figures then noticed it was being dropped. I contacted the buyer to make sure he was aware and - he was! but didn’t care and let it drop anyway.

Last edited:
•••
Charlie Ebersol, the founder and CEO of AAF, isn’t dead. Neither is the co-founder Bill Polian.

What happened with aaf dot com is more akin to where I sold a domain for low to mid five figures then noticed it was being dropped. I contacted the buyer to make sure he was aware and - he was! but didn’t care and let it drop anyway.
Wow.

•••
I contacted the buyer to make sure he was aware and - he was! but didn’t care and let it drop anyway.
This is crazy. You should have tried to get this domain from him any way you can, before it actually dropped. Travel to him with a nice present and do everything, with him just providing the username/password of his registrar account, or anything needed. This is tens of thousands going down the drain. Well, not for everybody, but still.

•••
The auction ended just minutes ago. Anyone saw how much was the final price?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
RIP to the previous owner :(

I'm curious why HugeDomains would allow someone to win this amazing domain for such a reasonable price, when they constantly overpay for crap domains day after day at GoDaddy? If they catch a really great domain, why don't they just keep it until an end user comes along? I understand auctioning a domain gives them instant cash... but they literally overpay for hundreds of domains a day at other auction sites, seems weird they would let a domain like this go for only $80k.

•••
•••
I'm going to predict the future.
This domain is going to be in an auction until February because winners won't pay.

And you were right my friend.
Here is AAF.com available for ReAuction :laugh:

upload_2021-1-27_21-32-15.png

•••
Are we chance guessing at about 60 days and going for it or does back ordering work and is it best done same registrar? All my catches were done with the daily type in.

Last edited:
•••
•••
AAF.COM last sold for $45,050 on 2021-01-30 at DropCatch

That was almost half the price it was sold for earlier this month.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back