domain A WORSE deal made today!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
I found i made a bad deal today which i paid 5000 USD for the domain MINE.NETWORK from registry,

and am felling high a little bit after pushed into my account,what you guys think about my deal?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I hope that at least renewal is standard fee and not 5K

•••
•••
with $5000, you would buy a 4L(CVCV)

•••
•••
Far too high i think for a domain that's not a .com, but that's just my personal opinion

•••
•••
Also the issue is that it’s grammatically incorrect. You’d say My Network not Mine Network.

•••
MINE NETWORK = MINING BLOCKCHAIN???

•••
Blockchain is not mined. But anyway....

•••
MINE NETWORK = MINING BLOCKCHAIN???
the word mining on google search show up so many related to crypto currencry mining,but im not sure my point of view correct or not

•••
Blockchain is not mined. But anyway....
the word mining on google search show up so many related to crypto currencry mining,but im not sure my point of view correct or not:xf.smile:

•••
Well you must be rich to waste that kind of money on that name.

•••
Well if it does sell someday - yes - it’ll probably have to be something related to a crypto mining network.

•••
Keep your fingers crossed you can somehow get a refund.

•••
•••
Well if it does sell someday - yes - it’ll probably have to be something related to a crypto mining network.
agree!

•••
Keep your fingers crossed you can somehow get a refund.
its no use crying over the split milk,i wish i could have done it:xf.cry:

•••
any valuable advice or various knowledgable guy:xf.cry:?

•••
Did you acquire the domain for a specific project or development or, did you purchase the name as an investment?

•••
Did you acquire the domain for a specific project or development or, did you purchase the name as an investment?
investment comes first:xf.cry:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back