Dynadot

domain A whole lot of hits [2-3 domains]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
How much would I get for the following (includes a vBulletin license, a forum with 7800 members etc. etc.)

2 Domain names: SD5Gaming.com, XFlareNetwork.com

SD5Gaming.com covers the game Smackdown!5 coming out on Ps2 in November.

Currently getting around 2000 unique hits every day.

XFlareNetwork.com is the main site of a network of sites (but most sites of the network will be removed)

Gets around 2500 uniques a day, but it varies a lot.
Gets a lot of hits a month though, 10's of millions.

I will be selling the entire forum database with the forums:

The forums have had 400,000 posts so far (open for 1 year)
7800 members
Mostly teenagers (some around 20-25)
the forum is very active with around 100 people online at peak times.

All very active.

SD5Gaming.com is first in google when searching 'smackdown 5' which is a VERY popular search term.

WWERaw2.com also links to the forums as its forums so there's a lot of members from there.

The forums get about 20-40 members a day. Had about 60 yesterday. Sometimes there's a lot more.

How much am I looking for for this?

Please note: I will not be giving hosting.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
n9ne: your market there isnt a very good one to be honest. Most of the people there dont have credit cards and are probably not buying things online. I would say $1000 at most just because of the volume. If you are looking to sell, I may know someone interested in buying gaming networks.

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
n9ne: your market there isnt a very good one to be honest. Most of the people there dont have credit cards and are probably not buying things online. I would say $1000 at most just because of the volume. If you are looking to sell, I may know someone interested in buying gaming networks.

Please do refer that someone to me :)

•••
Originally posted by N9ne
Please do refer that someone to me :)

Bingo!
$250 - $375+ with the combination of the domains names (poor to low quality), and current traffic (pretty decent numbers), IMHO.
Best of Luck.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back