IT.COM

A warm Hi to all on this wonderful Forum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BitDomainer

Impact
Hi folks ; i am a avid reader for the past 3 years on this forum ; has really learnt alot over the months from all the veterans and contributors here ,& am really grateful for all the informations being shared over here by all of you.

I decided to join this forum after i sort out some of my time from my existing ongoing projects, while been a long time marketer, trader, entrepreneur i am always looking for opportunity to widen myself.

Hopefully I can share what I've learned with everyone, and learn about any new developments on related topics, and will be selling my portfolio of domain names soon :) Thanks to all in advance

okio.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NPs membership @BitDomainer and the very best wishes for your domain investing in every way! We look forward to learning from you, as well as you learning from us. Multiple viewpoints and experiences make this a stronger community. When the great @Michael Cyger was recently interviewed and asked for 5 things he learned over his time in the domain name industry, his first point was the great people in the community, and that is so true. While you will encounter a range of interactions, I hope that the vast majority show a positive attitude from those genuinely wanting to help and learn. Welcome!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Welcome to NP and all the best.

•••
Hi folks ; i am a avid reader for the past 3 years on this forum ; has really learnt alot over the months from all the veterans and contributors here ,& am really grateful for all the informations being shared over here by all of you.

I decided to join this forum after i sort out some of my time from my existing ongoing projects, while been a long time marketer, trader, entrepreneur i am always looking for opportunity to widen myself.

Hopefully I can share what I've learned with everyone, and learn about any new developments on related topics, and will be selling my portfolio of domain names soon :) Thanks to all in advance

Show attachment 94646
Well Hello Watch Dogue

•••
•••
•••
Warm welcome to namepros..indeed its a great community..you will get knowledge and experience both

•••
g'day and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
welcome to Namepros! Let's do the secret NP handshake!
giphy.gif

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @BitDomainer .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Your existing skills certainly are complimentary to the world of domains!

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back