NameSilo

A Real Newb...What to do with these?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello All,
I am completely new to all of this as you'll soon realize.

I registered a domain name a few months ago lastplaceilooked.com
Then i registered the name thelastplaceilooked.com (yes it's long)

My initial intent was to learn how to build a website, but I am unsure of what the content should be (I just like the name).

When I did a Google search separating each word I noticed there was a band by the name of Last Place You Look and their website is thelastplaceyoulookonline.com so I then got the domain name thelastplaceilookonline.com and parked it (in hopes that somebody will type in the wrong domain and click on the ads). Right now all 3 are parked. I really did not want all these domains and I suppose they aren't worth anything either? I'd really appreciate some suggestions.
Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No suggestions really.. I can't think of a use for them but Im sure they could be developed.

•••
FelixSited said:
Hello All,
I registered a domain name a few months ago lastplaceilooked.com
Then i registered the name thelastplaceilooked.com

question to you, which one is urs name? you regged them both?

•••
You could always make it a site that features hidden objects in pictures to find...and other visual puzzles.

•••
Zilla said:
question to you, which one is urs name? you regged them both?

Actually all 3 are mine. lastplaceilooked, thelastplaceilooked, and thelastplaceilookonline

I guess I could have them all point to one domain?

Thanks for the replies everyone. I like the hidden object idea as part of it. I was also thinking maybe a lost and found site, or funny stories about where people have found something they lost? I'd also like to make some money on it as well. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

•••
FelixSited said:
Actually all 3 are mine. lastplaceilooked, thelastplaceilooked, and thelastplaceilookonline

I guess I could have them all point to one domain?

Thanks for the replies everyone. I like the hidden object idea as part of it. I was also thinking maybe a lost and found site, or funny stories about where people have found something they lost? I'd also like to make some money on it as well. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Maybe you can create a website where people can share the last place they looked.
They can upload photo(s), share their stories, discuss about it, etc. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back