NZAP.COM
PQEA.COM
PQGA.COM
PQKA.COM
QGVA.COM
QRPA.COM
QTMA.COM
QVMA.COM

They are not my domain, but I see them selling very cheap on market, must be stolen. Maybe the admin email has been stolen,too. So I did not contact the admin email.

I'm a victim of stolen domain, so guys, notice it, do not buy the stolen domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not nearly enough information provided here. What marketplace are these names showing up on?

The two domains I looked at don't show any of the "classic" signs of having been recently stolen.

•••
Not nearly enough information provided here. What marketplace are these names showing up on?

The two domains I looked at don't show any of the "classic" signs of having been recently stolen.
Now the thief do not change anything until find a buyer. So no whois change infomation before transaction.

•••
Where is the evidence that the domains are stolen?

•••
Where is the evidence that the domains are stolen?
Some one is selling these domains, not the owner, looking for quick sale cheap price.

•••
KDXI.com was also stolen from me from the seller itself. You can add that to the list.

•••
Some one is selling these domains, not the owner, looking for quick sale cheap price.

Where do you see those are listed for sale?

•••
Now the thief do not change anything until find a buyer. So no whois change infomation before transaction.

How did you find out that information? What are your assumptions based on?

•••
Not seeing where these are being sold for cheap, even if they are being sold cheap doesnt mean that they are stolen. Next time you need to have a little more proof before starting threads like this.

•••
Not seeing where these are being sold for cheap, even if they are being sold cheap doesnt mean that they are stolen. Next time you need to have a little more proof before starting threads like this.
Exactly my thoughts!
How can someone scream Thief just because something is cheap?

•••
Dude, I don't think you should be making any assumptions based on price. It could be the owner has priced them low for a quick sale cos he needs the funds urgently. For you to accuse the seller of stealing these domains is poor form. Unless you have some proof that can support your claims.

How do we know that you are not just trying to deter people from buying these domains because you want them for yourself and are trying to come up with the funds.

Where are these domains being sold?

•••
what are those cheap prices and where is this market?
if u do not say it, then they do not exist.
and consequently neither does your thread and warning.

•••
OK. That's the reason why almost stolen domain came from Godaddy. Bs you do not believe it's been stolen before transaction happened. Nobody protect the buyer. When transaction happened, it's late.
A aged domain investor sell his LLLL.com domain below $150 each? And another country guy sell them with his new member account.
If you do not believe it, I'll delete it. Let it happen.

•••
Listen all you are doing is giving us a story.

You need to SHOW us were these domains are for sale.. give us the LINKS or provide more information. Otherwise you might as well tell us that you were abducted by aliens who wanted your domain names for their intergalactic domain name investment portfolio.

•••
OK. That's the reason why almost stolen domain came from Godaddy. Bs you do not believe it's been stolen before transaction happened. Nobody protect the buyer. When transaction happened, it's late.
A aged domain investor sell his LLLL.com domain below $150 each? And another country guy sell them with his new member account.
If you do not believe it, I'll delete it. Let it happen.

are you taking this personal or something?

•••
•••
If someone is offering these names for $150, then yes that is kind of suspect, IMO. Also, a bad actor controlling someone's email/registrar account is always a possibility.

•••
SYIP.COM
IDWX.COM
ehsz.com
EHDW.COM
YSIV.COM
YSVA.COM
ZPHA.COM
SPEK.COM
TUCZ.COM
UBOE.COM
UCHW.COM
UIDJ.COM
UWJA.COM
UWZI.COM
UZWE.COM
VUGM.COM
VWHD.COM
VWWC.COM
FJUB.COM
GPZA.COM
HZOE.COM
IYMB.COM
JFUA.COM
JUKB.COM
MDIP.COM
MRON.COM
MZWA.COM
NIXZ.COM
NLYE.COM
NZAP.COM
PQEA.COM
PQGA.COM
PQKA.COM
QGVA.COM
QRPA.COM
QTMA.COM
QVMA.COM

They are not my domain, but I see them selling very cheap on market, must be stolen. Maybe the admin email has been stolen,too. So I did not contact the admin email.

I'm a victim of stolen domain, so guys, notice it, do not buy the stolen domains.
This is a personal assumption on your part.. You say above the for sale message was received in a private message. OK then, I would be suspicious too since I just checked the whois on a few of them and the whois info is mixed from several different owners. And thats a major red flag... At this point if still interested in any of the above domains I would be emailing the various owners specifically asking if his domain(s) were for sale or not and how much??

Last edited:
•••
Exactly my thoughts!
How can someone scream Thief just because something is cheap?
Indeed. If something is cheap I wouldn't yell thief, I would just buy it.

•••
This is a personal assumption on your part.. You say above the for sale message was received in a private message. OK then, I would be suspicious too since I just checked the whois on a few of them and the whois info is mixed from several different owners. And thats a major red flag... At this point if still interested in any of the above domains I would be emailing the various owners specifically asking if his domain(s) were for sale or not and how much??

Hey what gives here.. there are 2 x "007's" on this thread. lol.... I see u were here on NP 2 years before me...so I can't call u out for copying me :D

•••
The writer is creating stories and want us to believe his trash. He failed to give the link where these so called "stolen" domain names are sold. His assumption is absurd that if someone is selling a domain name cheaper, that he label it as "stolen".
It is better the Moderator immediately delete this unfounded, imaginary thread.

•••
These domains are selling for cheap, so they are stolen domains is that what you are trying to say....:|

•••
There is always one thread every day here on NP that really amuses me...
This is the thread for today since I just noticed it.

Maybe I should post a long list of domains and say:
Hey, these are stolen domains, selling cheap, blah blabh blah

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back