Domain Empire

A Google Domain, But No Profit. Should I contact?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I just got GooglePlans [DOT] com ... I have been adivsed to contact them (after setting nameservers back to the default GoDaddy ones) and ask for their permission.

My intent is just for my blog. Many of you have read about this but I guess it's time to start a formal thread regarding it.

Go or no?

Thanks,
-Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Okay, thanks. Can anybody else second this? (Am printing out form now to contact them... please reply soon!)

•••
•••
Definitely smart idea to contact them before you move ahead.

•••
do let me know the result.
good luck.

compuXP said:
Okay, thanks. Can anybody else second this? (Am printing out form now to contact them... please reply soon!)

•••
Yeah contact them before doing anything, dont want to get in trouble, they will most likely be fine about it!

•••
Okay. I printed the form, am having my parents (my dad has a business masters degree) assist me in filling it out and faxing it to Google.

Will update ASAP :)

•••
Most likely they'll let you keep it if you somehow show what's in it for them.

•••
Here's the link to the form to request Google's permission. Is this the one you used?

http://www.google.com/permissions/

Do let us know how it goes. I've been curious to see how they respond to these types of requests.

•••
Yeah, I used that. I might be faxing it tonight.

Okay, my dad is going to fax it tomorrow when he gets to work. It's 6 pages... that's a lot of clear, precise information. It includes a sample, a letter, etc.

Hopefully I will "hear" back from them within a week :)

•••
Pages faxed successfully, am awaiting reply now.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back